Nice to meet you all

mainer

Reaction score
Hi, just found the site and I’m excited to talk with everybody. I’ve been living in Africa for about a year, here and there. Heading to Zambia next, if it goes well I may settle there. It looks like Zambia has a relatively strong hunting and gun culture, I’m sure you all know a lot more about it than I do.

I spent most of my life in the northeastern US, I’ve enjoyed hunting deer, squirrels, various birds since age 8. I’m big into anything outdoors, hiking, motorcycle, exploring, etc. Also a bit of a gun collector, and a software nerd by trade.

Anyway happy to be here and learn as much as I can, maybe share what little knowledge I have as well. Thanks!

Welcome to AH. Lots of nice folks here.
Darrell

Welcome! Fellow New Englander here. Did you settle in Africa for work or by choice? How are you liking it?

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome! Fellow New Englander here. Did you settle in Africa for work or by choice? How are you liking it?
I am here by choice, so far I am very happy with Africa. I’m in rural Ghana right now, the weather is good, the people are nice, I have nothing to complain about.

Welcome to AH mainer! Glad you found us and looking forward to your contribution.

Good day! Welcome to AH!
Johan

Welcome to AH.

Hi, just found the site and I’m excited to talk with everybody. I’ve been living in Africa for about a year, here and there. Heading to Zambia next, if it goes well I may settle there. It looks like Zambia has a relatively strong hunting and gun culture, I’m sure you all know a lot more about it than I do.

I spent most of my life in the northeastern US, I’ve enjoyed hunting deer, squirrels, various birds since age 8. I’m big into anything outdoors, hiking, motorcycle, exploring, etc. Also a bit of a gun collector, and a software nerd by trade.

Anyway happy to be here and learn as much as I can, maybe share what little knowledge I have as well. Thanks!
welcome !

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to you! Glad you're here!

Welcome to AH! Great people here!

Greetings mainer,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I shall look forward to your postings about experiences in Africa, whichever country you visit and / or settle in.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristaAdd

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}