Sponsor
Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
We are now carrying the recently imported Norma Oryx loaded ammunition.

I'll update this post when we get new calibers in stock. Right now we have 270 Win and 30-06 ($48.59 / box):

We also have more of the 300 Win Mag 180gr Bondstrike ($57.95 / box) :

We still have some dangerous game ammo on sale as well:

We are still doing a big sale (up to 50% off) on the Norma Oryx Projectiles. If you roll your own, you're likely going to save a decent amount:

Norma Oryx and Bondstrike Ammo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a request you might pass on to Norma.

I'd like to see Norma offer up the 180 grain BondStrike for handloading just like they've done with the 143 grain BondStrike.

I'd like to see Norma offer up the 180 grain BondStrike for handloading just like they've done with the 143 grain BondStrike.
Request has been voiced clearly with them more than once. If I can get the 30 cal and 7mm offerings we'll be sure to sell them-- unfortunately the current company stance is that they'll be reserving them for loaded BondStrike ammo, which is an expanding line. Expect the following to be imported throughout the year

300 PRC 180gr Bondstrike
.300 RUM. 180gr Bondstrike
.300 WSM 180gr Bondstrike
7mm PRC 165gr Bondstrike
7mm Rem. Mag. 165gr Bondstrike
6.5 PRC 143gr Bondstrike
.300 Win. Mag. 180gr Bondstrike
6.5 Creedmoor 143gr Bondstrike
.30-06 180gr Bondstrike
.308 Win. 180gr Bondstrike

Have you used the 180 gr bondstrike in Africa? What did you think of the bullet performance? Considering buying some

I've only tested the 180 gr. BondStrike factory ammo past the chronograph. It's ok, but nothing to swoon over.

I load the 143 gr. BondStrike for elk. Excellent bullet, but then, it is from the people who make the Oryx...

If the 180 gr. was offered for handloading I'd immediately load them to a MV of 2,725 fps out of my .30-06 and pack my bags for Namibia for a right proper field test.

Last edited:
+ 6.5 Creedmoor 156gr Oryx
+ 300 Win Mag 180gr Oryx
+ 243 Win 100gr Oryx

Best deal is still on the boxes of bullets

+some new Whitetail line

Norma 8x57 JS 196gr PSP
Norma 6.5x55 SE 156gr PSP

We will get some more metric calibers in the future.

new ammo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Norma used to sell the loaded 156 grain Oryx in 7x57. I have not seen that in a while and would love it available again.

I communicated that. We have some Norma 7x57 ammo on the way but it’s loaded with the non-bonded bullet unfortunately.

I think we might still have a little bit of 7x57 brass left. I have to check… went through thousands in the last few month. We do have the oryx bullets in stock if you load your own.

+ 7.5x55 Swiss loaded with 180gr Oryx

Also, more 6.5 Swedish Brass in stock and it's on sale.

More ammo arrived before the move (sale still applies) - Use Coupon Code "MOVINGAMMO" for 10% off of all of it. Free shipping over $150

22-250 55gr Oryx:

300 WSM 180gr BondStrike:

300 RUM 180gr BondStrike:

30-30 Winchester 150gr Whitetail:

2 Days Until the Sale is Over. 20% off Oryx and Tipstrike bullets is still active with "MovingBullets" and "CEB15" takes 15% off all CEB bullets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelisaWech

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?