Brandon_

Reaction score
Hello everyone, new member here. Ive never hunted in Africa but I hunt and guide upland hunts in the United States I am in the beginning stages of my planning process for my first hunt in Africa. I am currently considering South Africa or Namibia. I look forward to reading the different threads and researching for my big trip and hopefully getting a few questions answered.

Thank you all and Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
:S Welcome:

Good day! Welcome to AH!
Johan

Hello everyone, new member here. Ive never hunted in Africa but I hunt and guide upland hunts in the United States Im am in the beginning stages of my planning process for my first hunt in Africa. I am currently considering South Africa or Namibia. I look forward to reading the different threads and researching for my big trip and hopefully getting a few questions answered.

Welcome to the forum @Brandon_ .

All the best with your research!

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

welcome welcome welcome

any questions or queries feel free to ask

Welcome to AH Brandon_! Nice to have you here.

Brandon welcome......would be great to host you. Enjoy all the research. I am certainly available to chat and answer your questions. Best wishes

Hello everyone, new member here. Ive never hunted in Africa but I hunt and guide upland hunts in the United States I am in the beginning stages of my planning process for my first hunt in Africa. I am currently considering South Africa or Namibia. I look forward to reading the different threads and researching for my big trip and hopefully getting a few questions answered.

Good day sir, welcome to AH.
Did send you a personal message.
Regards
Derian Koekemoer

Welcome to AH

Planning and the development stage of a hunt is part of all the fun!

Look forward to sharing our continent and passion with you! Check out your private message.

Regards,
Valie Enslin
Owner and outfitter of That's Africa Safaris

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome Brandon - you are going to love this Forum, lots of info and nice members

Reactions: 503
Welcome, this is a great bunch of guys!

Cheers

Welcome Brandon, this is the place for you to get lots of info before your first trip. I noticed that several outfitters and hunt providers have responded to your post which is great. Just remember when listening to their pitch that they have a vested interest. Make sure you consider info from those who have several trips under the belt before you book a trip. AH is a great place to find them. Safe travels and good hunting!!

Welcome to you! You WILL learn from this great group of people!

Welcome! Where are you at in NC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyzhPRBep

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}