New Member from Texas

Hello!

I've been a frequent visitor for a couple of years & have decided to join. I live in Texas and am currently planning my first safari with my wife and son, for June/July of 2025. There is wealth of really great information on this site and I'd like to thank all of the contributors for that. The planning guide has been very valuable over the last few months. We plan to hunt with Limcroma Safaris in Limpopo for PG. We are planning on a 10 day hunt and currently have 10 animals on the wish list between the three of us. I grew up reading of hunting in Africa & still can't believe I'm actually going to be able to go! Thanks again for the great forum and wonderful information!
Welcome to AH. AND Congratulations on your upcoming safari. I am so excited for you, your wife, and son. How wonderful that you will experience Africa for the first time together. Just be prepared. You will want to keep going back again and again. My husband and I went to Tanzania because it was going to be one and done (so we splurged). YEP! That didn't happen. Happy adventures. Sue

PS. I was just at the Warren Ranch in Texas for a Hunt Fish Podcast Summit and had a blast. Gotta love Texas!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome from an expat Texan, living in Thailand for 14 years now. Sounds like you and your family will have a great time.

Welcome, looking forward to hearing about your family hunting trip. You might want to ask your outfitter about a day or two of wing shooting or waterfowl hunting. There are several different types of ducks and geese y’all can hunt there, plus a fair number of doves, and grouse like birds

Welcome fellow Texan! I also recently joined and love the amount of information and helpful people on this forum.

Hello!

I've been a frequent visitor for a couple of years & have decided to join. I live in Texas and am currently planning my first safari with my wife and son, for June/July of 2025. There is wealth of really great information on this site and I'd like to thank all of the contributors for that. The planning guide has been very valuable over the last few months. We plan to hunt with Limcroma Safaris in Limpopo for PG. We are planning on a 10 day hunt and currently have 10 animals on the wish list between the three of us. I grew up reading of hunting in Africa & still can't believe I'm actually going to be able to go! Thanks again for the great forum and wonderful information!
Welcome to AH

from a fellow west texan, welcome. You have come to the right place for planning your safari as there is a wealth of information here. Hope you and your family have a great safari and looking forward to your report.

Hello!

I hunted with Limcroma in April of 2023 and had a great time. I saw a ton of animals and had a great time.

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH tydaws! Nice to have you join on the posting side.

Spent a large portion of my adult life in w. Texas, loved it there and never ran out of tanks to build there. Enjoy you hunt and planning. Save a few extra bucks because there will be something else one of you wants to take!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gongalbert03

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….