New Lipseys M77 .35 Whelen

Anyone have a stock maker “remodel “ an original 77 to g&h style?or a cz American 550? I have refinished several stocks but haven’t tried a reshape before and my hands won’t let me do that anymore
Try Roger Renner, rjrenner.com.

Yes
Lipseys is offering the 22 Hornet African, later this year we hope
Sports South will be offering 300 win mag and 338 win mag in the African model later this year I hope to see. Ruger is running behind on production and getting them released from what I have been told by distributors

I was checking Ruger's website today and saw they added a 257 Roberts as a sports south exclusive in the standard model (blued with walnut no sights) that should be a pretty popular model as well! I think next year will be the year of the .25 calibers.

I was new to the Lipsey’s Exclusive Hawkeye this year with the 35 Whelen. Being a 9.3x62 fan I’ve been on the lookout for one of the 2019s ever since learning about them. I was lucky enough to find and purchase one recently.

I was surprised that the 35 Whelen version has a noticeably thicker barrel profile than the 9.3x62. The 35 also has two crossbolts vice the one on the 9.3x62. I have not weighed them to see what the difference is.

IMG_4466.jpeg

IMG_4469.jpeg
IMG_4470.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyWooler

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,