NAMIBIA: Namibia Chapter Two

Final tune up at the range today! I think the Ruger #1 is singing in perfect key.
IMG_9104.jpeg

IMG_8071.jpeg

I will be looking for another one of these!

Wings up Sunday 4-28 on Delta 200. If anyone is on the flight reach out and let me know.

Good luck Charlie!

Go get'em Tiger.... oh I mean Leopard :ROFLMAO:

Good luck Charlie!! Looking forward to read the report and pictures (y)

Good luck and safe travels Charlie. Looking forward to reading all about it.

Off to Kansas City Airport!
View attachment 602056
Damn Charlie! Retirement looks good on you. You look ready to go after another elephant and some more buffalo as well. Godspeed and good luck! No matter what, have fun and and a great adventure!

Good Luck Charlie, have a great hunt.
Thanks Art and thank you again for helping with the new scope!
Damn Charlie! Retirement looks good on you. You look ready to go after another elephant and some more buffalo as well. Godspeed and good luck! No matter what, have fun and and a great adventure!
Thank you Bob. Tell Gina I said hi

Good luck! What ammo are you using?
I still had three boxes of 180 grain Winchester Ballistic Silvertips for which I had a custom dial put on my new Leupold VX 5. And of course wouldn’t you know they haven’t made a run of that in three or four years.

My seat tonight on Delta flight 200! The Delta One seating is nice but not as nice as Qatar Airlines!
IMG_9119.jpeg

Gun is on the plane finally! Was about to have a fit! A few years ago mine and @Art Lambart II and @Shootist43 did not have our guns loaded. Can you imagine what a 15 hour flight was like knowing you guns did not make the flight with you!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shirley599

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !