My Custom Leather Work

Just found this thread. It was fun scroll through the pages and learn about some of those little details, that a novice eye doesn't necessarily key in on. A couple years ago I was seriously looking at some of those leather schools. Really like the idea of learning how to do some of this on my own, but thinking maybe when my leather gets back from Africa, maybe it would just be best to send it to your new shop?! It was also enjoyable to see your shop progress, looking forward to watching that come to fruition as well.

Just found this thread. It was fun scroll through the pages and learn about some of those little details, that a novice eye doesn't necessarily key in on. A couple years ago I was seriously looking at some of those leather schools. Really like the idea of learning how to do some of this on my own, but thinking maybe when my leather gets back from Africa, maybe it would just be best to send it to your new shop?! It was also enjoyable to see your shop progress, looking forward to watching that come to fruition as well.
Thank you much. I will have to post an updated picture of the shop in a day or two. It’s coming along, but as always; behind schedule. I’m excited to get back on the cutting bench.

Thank you much. I will have to post an updated picture of the shop in a day or two. It’s coming along, but as always; behind schedule. I’m excited to get back on the cutting bench.

Anxiously awaiting your fully operational status!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohucat

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,