MPI Stocks

Jim Golden

AH veteran
Reaction score
Does anyone know what is going on with MPI stocks? They made me an A-Square Hannibal stock for my .375 Roy that I am very happy with. I then commissioned them last March to make me another for my .458 Lott. The owner, Lisa (her father, "Doc," who made my original stock has passed...the daughter now runs the company), called me two months ago, said my stock was all but done, wanted me to give her the rest of the money to finish it (which I did....and said she'd be shipping it in two days. She only had to install the mercury recoil reducer and it was finished. I never got the stock. Have emailed and called multiple times. No response. I sincerely hope she is OK. And I emailed her again just a couple of days ago saying that. Has anyone else seen that they've gone off the radar?

I inquired about a stock being made 2 months ago. Got a quote as per their website over the phone but no follow up…

Update folks, I emailed Lisa last week and again this week, and actually spoke to her on the phone today. The poor woman injured her back and was out of commission for a while. She seems to be back in fighting trim now and told me she mailed my stock out this morning. She was going to send it out last week on Friday, but she said when she went to box it up, she noticed she hadn't cross bolted it and I'd wanted that done (my other Hannibal we pillar bedded and cross bolted...then glass bedded the whole thing...I didn't want the metal walking out of the stock...). My buddy is headed there right now. But, I'd had a new friend (of my buddy's big sis) go there last week.

So anyway, it sounds like MPI is back online now. Lisa had just gotten injured and was out of operations for a while. When I get my stock, I'll post a picture of it. The Lott might be back on track now :)

Look what Santa (UPS) brought today! My A-Square Hannibal stock finally arrived!
Now Big Boomer can start moving forward :)
IMG_3295.JPG

Have a carbon fiber she did for me on a rem 700 300 ultra mag. Got the weight down to just under 6lbs. Very happy with it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GildaHarkn

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….