Mozambique Buffalo Hunt Special - TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS

Very good offer.
Is malaria medicine required in this area?

Very good offer.
Is malaria medicine required in this area?
Good Day

Yes the it is a malaria area.Most of the hunting is done in the dry season and we don't have any swamps in the area so we don't have a lot of mosquitoes.

We don't take any malaria medicine when we go up there , just all the precautions we possible can without taking any malaria prophylaxis.

Regards

Rouan

Hello, nice looking offer!

Questions:
What license fees did you not already list and how much will the 25% equate to? "Not included- License fees and 25% Conservation Levy"

How much would a stay in Kruger cost each way, in order to stop and rest instead of driving 10 hours coming and going?

thanks,
Charles

What an excellent deal. Do you by any chance have any pictures of the camp in Moz? Thank you!

Questions:
What license fees did you not already list and how much will the 25% equate to? "Not included- License fees and 25% Conservation Levy"

How much would a stay in Kruger cost each way, in order to stop and rest instead of driving 10 hours coming and going?

thanks,
Charles
Good Day Charles

Thank you very much for your question.

All license fees and levies has been included in the price for the buffalo.No extra or hidden cost.

The Licenses fee and Gov fees for plains game is shown in the table , with the the trophy fee and a total at the end.

No extra license, Government or conservation levy fee on any total.

Hope this clarifies for you , if not you are most welcome with more questions.

Regards

Rouan

What an excellent deal. Do you by any chance have any pictures of the camp in Moz? Thank you!
Good Day Sir.

I do have fotos and will add , here.

I also have video's but don't know how to send on here.Can WhatsApp from my phone easily.

Its a tentent camp , hot running water , each tent has its own bathroom and comfortable beds.There is a central dinning area.Everything we need for a excellent wilderness hunt.

IMG_EEE4B488B997-1.jpeg

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Regards

Rouan

Questions:

thanks,
Charles
Th cost stay over in Kruger depending on what accommodation is available at the time is between $150 and $ 400 each way.

Regards

Rouan

Th cost stay over in Kruger depending on what accommodation is available at the time is between $150 and $ 400 each way.

Regards

Rouan
Thank you for the quick reply! I will mull this one over for sure!

This is an incredible offer, I’ve hunted the swamp herds and want to do a tracking hunt one day. One thing I didn’t see listed was an observer fee?since my wife got a taste of Africa a few years ago and declared I could never go back without her I have to ask. This hunt is not in the cards for me right now with a hunt in RSA next year but this area (and your company) has moved way up on the list for a future buffalo hunt.
Thanks for your time, David

Great offer!

This is an incredible offer, I’ve hunted the swamp herds and want to do a tracking hunt one day. One thing I didn’t see listed was an observer fee?since my wife got a taste of Africa a few years ago and declared I could never go back without her I have to ask. This hunt is not in the cards for me right now with a hunt in RSA next year but this area (and your company) has moved way up on the list for a future buffalo hunt.
Thanks for your time, David
Good Day David

Normal observer rate $300 per person per day.

This truly is a great and wild area.We are very proud about this area and would love to share it with more people.

Anytime you questions you are most welcome.

Regards

Rouan

Good Afternoon AH members.

One tag sold.One left for an awesome free range hunt in true wilderness area.

e5400ea8-0d34-4ad6-971a-d5e4be0be24e.JPG

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lashonda55

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}