Master Engraved "Back The Blue" Custom Colt Python 357 cal. - Gold & Silver Inlays

buckstix

AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.buckstix.com
Media
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
US - CANADA
Master Engraved "Back The Blue" Custom Colt Python 357 cal. - Gold & Silver Inlays

I had originally posted this in various Classified forums on the internet because I was selling it for my friend, Kenn Paulson. Well, I finally bought this one myself.

Master Engraved theme: "Back The Blue" "Blessed are the Peacekeepers" - A Custom Colt Python 357 cal. with Gold & Silver Inlays -

Kenn Paulson is a friend from my Gun Club. I was helping to sell his first public offering - his first Fully Engraved Gun. (but I'm no longer helping to sell it, because I bought it myself)

Its a Beautifully Engraved Colt Python that Commemorates our Law Enforcement Officers and their dedication to serve. It also Honors a Fallen Officer William "Billy" Gibson, who died in the line of Duty. It also Honors all the Officers that have made the Ultimate Sacrifice.

Over the years, Kenn Paulson studied under several Master Engravers to perfect his skill. And although Kenn had been engraving on and off for over 30 years, up until this Colt, all of his work was done solely for family and friends. But now, Kenn is a Full Time Master Engraver. One of his customers is KOLAR ARMS. (see the link below and scroll down and click "Engraving")

https://www.kolararms.com/kola...ns/#woodandengraving

This remarkable Colt Python was Kenn Paulson's "First" public offering for sale. Truly a Wonderful Work of Art. One of a kind. A must for any Law Enforcement / Python Collector. So, since I owned another Python that was Factory lettered to the Milwaukee Police, I decided to become a Law Enforcement / Python Collector too, so I bought this one.

Features: "Gold #1 Police Shield" - "Remember the Fallen" - "Thin Blue Line" - "Sacrifice" - "Back The Blue" - "American Flag" - "Gold Rampant Colt" - "Gold & Silver Lines" - "Gold Lettering" - "Beautiful Scroll Engraving" - "Billy" - "K.Paulson"

As always, your comments are most welcome.

paulson-python-000.jpg

Attachments

• Kolar Shotguns and Specifications | Kolar Arms.pdf
    827.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarioWinsl

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?