marco polo x cloned sheep

Curious on your reasoning or knowledge regarding what makes you think the disease part will get figured out over the next 20 years? I kinda figured disease would be the end of things personally. Not asking in some sort of smart way just curious on your perspective.

As a bit of a disclaimer, I don't have as much insight as I used to. I know South Dakota was doing some research based on they had two sheep, a mature ewe and her offspring that were the only two survivors of the Custer Park herd to gain an understanding of the disease and how "shedding" works with sheep. I dont have much insight on what was actually being done, but was impressed with the biologist discussing it.

Also, based on a conversation with the WSF, I know research was being done on the feasibility of developing/testing vaccines. The issue was about do you apply it to the wild sheep or if you can apply it to domestic sheep in areas of overlap.

So my thoughts is that you have a ton of money being poured in and some pretty good biologists on it with live examples. We should know much more about it and possible solutions in the near future.

Well it seems the rancher is elderly so he should not have any charges since he is old and forgetful borderline senile however might make a good president.

First question I think of with this type idea is why? And does it really matter if the breeder is 80? What does his age have to do with it? Second thought is.... hey why not a trans, tri-colored zebra for Africa or a Texas game park? One of those would fit well on the wall between a black impala and a gingerblonde wildebeest. Second thought would be... why not some how cross a black buck with a kudu to get a 7 curl blackkodoebuck :)

Argali hybrids have been around a long time in Texas. This popped up on a Facebook group last week.

IMG_5251.jpeg

It points to or reflects upon the hunting community as being tone deaf. The non and anti population view it as a real life example of "The Isle of Doctor Moreau".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AundreaHal

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.