Since 2023
AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.dksafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-30 at 19.23.45_126217f0.jpg

Hunting old Dugga boys is our pride and joy and hunting them the right way, is one of our biggest morals in Derian Koekemoer Safaris. The Lowveld is one of the best buffalo hunting areas in Southern Africa. With our hunting area bordering the Greater Kruger National Park the possibility of walking into a pack of Hyena or Wild dogs while hunting your buffalo.
Hunting your Buffalo with an experienced Dangerous Game PH is key to your hunting experience and getting your trophy, the Lowveld is hunting paradise and will not let you down this is where true African Hunting stories are made and never forgotten.
Myself or one of my hand picked PHs will guide you on your Buffalo hunt and will make sure that you will have a hunt that you will never forget.
Trophy fees: $8500 1x Hard Boss Management buffalo bull SPECIFIED by PH.
Duration: 6 nights, 5 full hunting days, hunting days can be extended at extra cost.1x Hunter guided by 1x Professional hunter.

Price Includes​

• Accommodation
  • Transport on territory
  • Guiding by PH
  • Field trophy preparation
  • Trophy measurement
  • Breakfast
  • Lunch
  • Dinner
  • Laundry
  • Snacks
  • Beverages/soft drinks
  • Pick up at Eastgate airport in Hoedspruit.

Price DOES NOT include​

• Transfer from/to airport
  • Alcoholic drinks
  • Gratuities
  • Gun rental
  • Hunting license
  • Gun permits
  • Insurance
  • Ammunition

Just wondering if this hunting area is on the red side of the KNP fence, are the game animals free to go into and out of KNP, and if so are they subject to a quarantine period after being harvested? Does the KNP administration control the size (age) of the eligible buffalo? Oh, and may you have a Happy New Year and prosperous 2024.

Just wondering if this hunting area is on the red side of the KNP fence, are the game animals free to go into and out of KNP, and if so are they subject to a quarantine period after being harvested? Does the KNP administration control the size (age) of the eligible buffalo? Oh, and may you have a Happy New Year and prosperous 2024.
Good Morning sir, Happy new year to you and your family.
You are correct we are in the red line, so the trophies needs to stay in the salt for 29 days as a quarantine period then of to the taxidermy, and no not a open area hunting the hunting area is fenced.
i believe we will get quota on the open areas now in mid January.

Do you have any photos of typical management bulls you would be targeting?
Here are some of the the management bulls we hunted this year sir
WhatsApp Image 2024-01-01 at 06.40.41_788b32d6.jpg
IMG-20231120-WA0048.jpg
IMG-20231120-WA0054.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All management bulls are hard bossed bulls.
WhatsApp Image 2024-01-02 at 16.44.41_d4b6fbed.jpg

Don't miss out on this deal, proper Cape Buffalo hunting country. Hunting buffalo the right way with DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS.

We still have available dates at DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS your Premier Dangerous game Outfitter in the Lowveld of South Africa.

380189823_830503245744047_5217094171892802738_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunting with DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is all about the experience of the hunt, and appreciating the hunt.
WhatsApp Image 2024-01-08 at 18.00.03_9ed75662.jpg

Would the two buffalo show in the beginning of your "swim" video be considered management bulls?

This is the perfect example of a Management Cape Buffalo we hunted at DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS in our 2023 season, old hard bossed bull.
WhatsApp Image 2023-01-07 at.jpg

Only two deals left on this management Cape Buffalo hunt.
Cape Buffalo hunting done right at DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS.
IMG_1098.jpeg

Dates are filling up at DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS, don’t miss out on this exclusive deal. Get in touch with us today, to secure your booking for 2024 season.

#buffalohunting #huntingsouthafrica #dangerousgamehunting #huntingcapebuffalo #duggaboyhunting

i wounded a bull on the first day along side derian koekmoer in july and if it wasn't for him and the great team of people that wouldn't let me give up and kept my spirits high we wounldn't of got it done. On the fourth day we got it done in great fashion on long and very hot days. thanks again derian for being so so positive and helping me make it happen . happy new year to you and your wonderful family . great people, great lodging, great knowledge and also great level of animals to hunt
thanks Emerson

Did you get any open area quotas for Buffalo? I might be interested.
Thanks

Good afternoon sir, I will have quota available we are still waiting for the area to sign of on the 2024 quota. Please send me your email address and Ill send you the pricing and details ASAP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#Farragut26

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.