Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
Ok this is a one off! i have had a great day at a friends wedding lunch/party ...so as its late in the year and we have a sable on our quota left make me an offer by pm or email , or on the thread if you want ....make me an offer for 5 days hunting including the trophy, accom, food.transfers lusaka /takeri return

other items for you to factor in

accomm either side
dip/pack $1500.00
visitors firearms licence $350
ammo duty approx $2.00 per round on arrival
visa fee
alochol, soft drinks.

someone could have a great experience. but please i will be realistic so dont come with stupid offers. but saying that i dont want anyone to think as its zambia its out of reach.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, this is an incredible offer.

If you use your firearm does the hunter still need a firearms license?

Whhhhhhhyyyyy:Arghh:

Mike, this is an incredible offer.

If you use your firearm does the hunter still need a firearms license?

nope . if you use our rifle you only pay cost of ammo used.....so if you a crap shot with prices in zambia it could get pricey.........;)

Quite an offer Mike!

Spike, someone has to take up the offer.

Sounds like fun Spike. You have a wonderful place with some great trophy animals. What else could a hunter hunt while there? Could it be extended to 7 days? What kind of rifle/scope do you have for visitors? How late in the year can this hunt be done? Thanks. Bruce

What a deal! Someone ia going to be a very lucky hunter!

Sounds like fun Spike. You have a wonderful place with some great trophy animals. What else could a hunter hunt while there? Could it be extended to 7 days? What kind of rifle/scope do you have for visitors? How late in the year can this hunt be done? Thanks. Bruce

hi bruce it could be extended to 7 days , but the 2 days we would do at discounted rate of $475.00 per day(normally $550.00). you could use my mauser m12 in 30-06 or remington 700 in .270. you could hunt possibly up to late dec but its really depending on the rains. they have been late last couple of years and its been ok till then, but you might get wet . other species .

chobe bushbuck $800.00
defassa waterbuck $1,500.00
puku $800.00
blue duiker $1,500.00
livingstone eland $2,000.00
reedbuck $800.00

Damnit Spike, I'm up to my ass in taxidermy bills and been on a gun building spree. Your killin me!

"you could hunt possibly up to late dec but its really depending on the rains".

after chatting with patsy we decided that up to end of november is the latest, as if the rains do come in for 4 or 5 days then you arent going anywhere. so just to be safe and make sure you have a good time we will use this as the cut off date.

I'll be in Lusaka on the 14th of Sept but just no time left for me to stay and take this offer....

Damnit Spike, I'm up to my ass in taxidermy bills and been on a gun building spree. Your killin me!

well erik as you only up to your ass that leaves you with plenty of space before you cant breathe........so no excuses ;)

I'll be in Lusaka on the 14th of Sept but just no time left for me to stay and take this offer....

shame about that dennis.....

Spike T- if you don't mind me asking, what would this package run at list price ?

well, i'm dead keen...

Zimbabwe_$100_trillion_2009_Obverse.jpg

i can get more than one...

images

if thats not enough...
images

Seriously, someone needs to get in on this hunt, its a great place and definitely worth a visit

I may know some people who could arrange with immigration that your stay be extended... ;):whistle:(y)

Attachments

• images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 223
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 223
  • Zimbabwe_$100_trillion_2009_Obverse.jpg
    Zimbabwe_$100_trillion_2009_Obverse.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 219

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SgtDan1969

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]