Looking For Cull Hunt - May / June 2024 - To Include Buffalo - Farther & Son Hunt

UpNorthMI

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Hello,

I'm trying to put a trip together for sometime during the mid May 2024 to early June period for both my son and myself to do some cull hunting. We are interested in what packages outfitters can offer. We would like to include culling buffalo as a main focus and have the opportunity to add a number of other mixed bag species. I look forward to hearing from you.

Good Day @UpNorthMI,

I'm sure I would be able to accommodate you
I've send you a PM

Sincerely
Dieter

In South Africa plains game prices (as well as buffalo) went through the roof during the course of this year.
I think cull packages are going to get scarce so if you can find a cull package book it as soon as possible.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

hi sir

have sent you an email

regards

Cull and CBL lion hunt reports for my friends at Tally Ho;

Stuart Williams of Tally Ho practices game and habitat management most successfully.

thx for the kind words mark

i am chatting to the gentlemen

Thanks to all who reached out and messaged, I am booked in for Buffalo culling next May with Mattanja Hunting Safaris. It's time to sort out all the gear, ammo and to get some shooting practice.
Thanks Martin, looking forward to accommodating you next year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfMoosa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.