Looking for buffalo bull hunt 2024

Good day sir we do have a very good area in South Africa for buffalo not just that but also good prices. Pls feel free to contact us. savannahunting@gmail.com

My Mozambique buffalo hunt fell through. It takes me a while to make a decision on these things and when I finally chose a safari company to provide me with a 2024 hunt, their August hunt date had been taken, leaving me with only October dates. October is for elk hunting and is also later in the year than I wanted. If anyone has a recommendation for a good buffalo hunt, either free range or in very large area who may yet have 2024 dates available, I would be happy to have them.

I'm just as interested in a scrum cap as a traditional trophy.

Old means more to me than width or SCI score.

Thank you,

crossone
You should consider Lategan Safaris, he just had three Cape buffalo open up because of a death in the hunting party that was going to head over. 2024

Bennie is a great ph sure to give you a good hunt and good buff

You should consider Lategan Safaris, he just had three Cape buffalo open up because of a death in the hunting party that was going to head over. 2024

Bennie is a great ph sure to give you a good hunt and good buff
Thanks Dr. Quinn. I have a hunt lined up for this year but I'm keeping all of these recommendations in case Joe Biden forgets to destroy the entire earth and I get to go buffalo hunting again!

Right now, I'm simply hoping that WW3 doesnt get kicked off in earnest until I get to Mozambique. If it gets kicked off while I'm there and I can never go home...I'm alright with that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AundreaHal

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.