Looking for buffalo bull hunt 2024

crossone

AH member
Reaction score
My Mozambique buffalo hunt fell through. It takes me a while to make a decision on these things and when I finally chose a safari company to provide me with a 2024 hunt, their August hunt date had been taken, leaving me with only October dates. October is for elk hunting and is also later in the year than I wanted. If anyone has a recommendation for a good buffalo hunt, either free range or in very large area who may yet have 2024 dates available, I would be happy to have them.

I'm just as interested in a scrum cap as a traditional trophy.

Old means more to me than width or SCI score.

Thank you,

crossone

There will likely be some cancelation hunts coming up in the next couple months. Watch for a good last minute opportunity....

There will likely be some cancelation hunts coming up in the next couple months. Watch for a good last minute opportunity....
That is certainly good info! That would suit me to a tee. My schedule is very flexible except for elk hunting in October.

Hi sir
I would be happy to help you in late august
Pls
Pm me or email
Stuart@tallyho.co.za

Looking forward

Hi @crossone

I can assist you in late August
Either South Africa or Zimbabwe

Please feel free to get in touch with me on DM, WhatsApp +27 84 469 6897 or email info@mattanjasafaris.co.za

Looking forward to hear from you

Cheers
Dieter

Good day sir, I still have an Free Range buffalo bull left on quota in South Africa.
I’ll send you an PM.
Regards
DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS

@TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS. Can line you out in Moz, Zim and South Africa.
Wonderful family that has some excellent areas for buff.
Would be worth reaching out to them and seeing if they have availability.
TSALA is absolutely who you want to hunt buffalo with!!!!! You will find this is a blessing in disguise!!!!

My picture is my 43 inch buff taken with TSALA.

Wow! This site is unbelievable! You guys are awesome! I farted around and missed a spot on a buffalo hunt, asked a question here and y'all jump right in to help me out.

Unbelievable.

I feel truly blessed to associate with you.

Thank you all very much.

pm send

We can help with buffalo.
Lots of them and quite a few old ones.
Open dates are middle 2 weeks of August 2024.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

My Mozambique buffalo hunt fell through. It takes me a while to make a decision on these things and when I finally chose a safari company to provide me with a 2024 hunt, their August hunt date had been taken, leaving me with only October dates. October is for elk hunting and is also later in the year than I wanted. If anyone has a recommendation for a good buffalo hunt, either free range or in very large area who may yet have 2024 dates available, I would be happy to have them.

Thank you,

crossone

Hi Sir, we are currently busy hunting so our signal is not great but you are more than welcome to have a look at our website! We will definitely be able to assist you with a great hunting experience!
executivehuntafrica.com
Regards Johan van Wyk.
+2782 4940750

Thank you,

crossone
If you are still looking for a 2024 Buff, I can offer a 10 day MOZAMBIQUE Safari in August. Please view your PM for further details.

Good Day Crossone

We have wonderfull buffalo hunting areas available in South Africa , Mozambique and Zimbabwe.We do have a few tags available for this year in our areas in Southern Mozambique bordering Gonarezhou National Park and in Zimbabwe bordering Hwange National Park.

We have sent you a email and pm.

You are most welcome if you have any questions

Regards

Rouan

Good day crossone
We will most definitely be able to assist you in Mozambique for August.
Will send you a pm.
Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AundreaHal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.