Let’s see your pup

Altitude sickness

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Kevin Peacock
IMG_2118.jpeg
just posted a pic of his one year old lab. On the “It’s Tuesday” thread. So I figured why not another. Let’s see your dog thread.

It’s hard not to get in a good mood looking at peoples dog pictures. And I’m sure we could all appreciate that.
IMG_2117.jpeg
IMG_2119.jpeg
Here is Sumo

This is Billie! She is now five months old, A Rottie. She is trying to fill her aunts very large shoes, after her passing last summer. She is trying, but currently she is too busy chewing on shoes to fill them. She is a very gentle little girl though, and wants to be friends with everyone. We have already started on easy outside adventures in the woods and water.

Billie first day home.png

Last edited by a moderator:
1698404242768.jpeg

SURPRISE!!!
Surprise is always on your side when you go hunting with her. :A Thumbs Up:

Mason
In a South Texas dove field and on an Oklahoma small water duck hunt.

50DB7483-47D1-432C-A648-315E29C10BCA.png

3317C177-415B-4249-9CA7-489B5AA1A383.png

I'm a sucker for Labs and for German Shepherds. Here is Kaly, we rescued her from a rescue center, she was 8 years old when we got her, and she has been an amazing family member. The story behind her is that her previous owners, the wife passed away, and the husband couldn't take care of three dogs. She had been in the shelter for about 7 months. I guess no one wanted her. My wife was apprehensive about taking her, because it was too soon since we had lost Lucky about 3 months prior, she was also a rescued Shepherd. Kaly is all about mama. Where mama is, you will find Kaly. Lucky is behind the wheel in my vehicle, and Kaly is the one laying down. I don't have a pic here of Oreo our Shi-Tzu, and she is all about dad, and it was supposed to be my wife's dog. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lucky .jpg

Kali.jpg

Our rescue Lucy. I found her abandoned at an old oil well location. The operator said she had been there about 3 weeks. Was starving, hair and bone. Had also been hit by a car. Took her home and nursed her back to health. Was going to find her a good home. I guess I did. That was a couple of years ago. More loyal dog you’ve never seen.

5C01F5A2-3715-4A0D-9637-89AC044C8EB6.png

I love these dog threads. I’m a huge softie for dogs and there isn’t a breed or Heinz 57 that I don’t like. It’s a good thing I’m not wealthy and live on a huge property or I’d have WAY too many! Here’s my current pair.

Bailey. We got her from a farmer that I deal with through work. Her previous owner for whatever reason didn’t want her anymore and dumped her at this farm. They already had two dogs and the wife said she couldn’t stay. We had lost one of our dogs 6 months prior and she filled the gap perfectly.
IMG_5095.jpeg

Gizmo. Not named after AH’s @gizmo though! Sorry Erik! My wife never had a puppy in her life so we got this little guy. He is the happiest, most playful little guy you could ask for and is definitely Mama’s baby!
IMG_1358.jpeg

The two of them together. When Gizmo was a puppy, Bailey really took on a maternal role with him and I give her a lot of credit for how well adjusted he turned out.
IMG_5150.jpeg

Love these two fur babies!

We have had at least two Vizslas for more than twenty years.

Our old man Skip
ellie skip.jpg

And the new pup Ellie - And don't be too impressed - she is pointing a cricket. :rolleyes:
ellie.jpg

ellie6.jpg

Last edited:
@Flipper Dude, looks like your Lucy could be Kaly's sister. Boy, they look alike. :ROFLMAO: This is a better picture of Kaly.

Kali II.jpg

IMG-20230706-WA0001.jpg

I love big dogs, but the Texas heat is hell on them and I am not man enough anymore to watch them go downhill. Started looking for smaller dogs and have been very happy. I wanted small dogs that could go anywhere but were athletic. The one my oldest is holding is a Jack Russel Mini Aussie cross and he is a ROCK star. Always down for an adventure, but will curl up on your chest for a nap in a heartbeat. the one on the table is a spaz that we adopted. She is a teacup Aussie and I think she would have been a great dog if I had got her as a pup. As it is she was about 5 when we got her and is pretty awkward but she adores my youngest son.

And the new pup Ellie - And don't be too impressed - she is pointing a cricket. :rolleyes:
Great Start! You should see Surprise( 7 months old) flushing bumble bees out of our flower beds. :A Thumbs Up:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielDalz

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.