Labradar

Inline6

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Labradar 6 months old, comes with everything you see. Base, magnetic trigger, and battery pack. 550 shipped.

Trades, 458Lott ammo, 375h&h ammo, 7PRC ammo.

20231020_103406.jpg
20231020_103354.jpg

Is this everything you need for operation? If so, I’ll take it. I need to upgrade my chrono.

Is this everything you need for operation? If so, I’ll take it. I need to upgrade my chrono.
You will be in business with this kit! Love mine. I told @tarbe that I got a LabRadar and he said, just what you need, another dog. I still laugh my ass off everytime I think about it

Well I’ll take it then. I have a feeling that this isn’t the last time @Inline6 will help me lighten my checkbook!

Yes, worth every $. Have had mine for several years and after my old Beta it was a gift not to have to shoot thru a small sq..
I picked up an after market sight on Amazon to target it in.

I like mine a lot. Nice catch.

Reactions: WAB
Dang! I was looking at these yesterday! Congratulations @WAB

I’d love to use it on this new 404!

I’ve owned a few Chony’s, a Magnetospeed and the LabRadar. The LabRadar is the best of the bunch. Great purchase.

LATE TO THE PARTY!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lashonda55

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}