Kudu, Impala & Zebra Hunt For Only US$3,500

Would it be possible to get this offer for may or June of 2025?
Good day, unfortunately we won't be able to offer this specific deal for 2025. Only closer to the time we will be able to determine what game prices etc. will be like. We will well be able to confirm these prices for the 2024 season.

Good day AH Community,

Africa Sun Safari has the following Kudu Package on offer. Three trophy animals are included in this offer.

Total cost of Package : $ 3500

Included :

* 1 x Kudu (no size limit)
* 1 x Impala
* 1 x zebra
* 7 Days , 6 Nights for one Hunter
* Professional Guide
* Skinners and trackers
* Luxury accommodation with meals and drinks
* Skinning and field prep of trophies
* Daily laundry service
* All road transport to and from hunting areas
* Pick up & drop off at airport

Excluded :

* Personal expenses
* Any extra sightseeing
* Gratuities to staff
* Any airfare
* Trophy fees for additional animals added
* Taxidermy and dip & pack services

Non-Hunters welcome @ 180 USD per day

Upgrade to 10 Days / 9 Nights for an additional $500

Additional animals can be added from the price list

Here at Africa Sun Safari we strive to give top quality service and an unforgettable hunting experience to our clients. Most of our hunting takes place in the Limpopo Province in South Africa. Hunting concessions range between 4000 - 22 000 acres per concession with an abundance of game around.

Don’t miss out on this incredible offer ! Email us today or send a message through the personal message system.

View attachment 455329View attachment 455330View attachment 455331View attachment 455332View attachment 455333View attachment 455334View attachment 455335View attachment 455336View attachment 455337View attachment 455338
What airport do you fly into?

Good day, unfortunately we won't be able to offer this specific deal for 2025. Only closer to the time we will be able to determine what game prices etc. will be like. We will well be able to confirm these prices for the 2024 season.
Sorry, I misread the date. I thought you posted it march 2023. Sorry for the confusion lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyHan

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….