Kimber Caprivi 375 H&H Mag

Nice Rifle. Could you please advise barrel length and total weight of gun.
I posted the specifics. Weight is 8 lbs 10 ounces and barrel is 24” with everything bedded nicely.

I thought that might get noticed. I will be going on my first Safari this year. Getting started with a couple rifles for the trip. I totally understand as I have run into scams on Gun Broker buying shotguns.
Happy to give you assurances this is a honest inquiry.
Thank you Doug Dimmitt, Houston, Texas
I'm busting your chops a bit, no malice meant. I sincerely wish you the best in buying this rifle and going on your first safari. Everyone has to start somewhere.

@Scott CWO are you coming to DSC? Maybe sell your rifle F to F to one of these fine members, or you could make it a door prize at the AH dinner.

@Scott CWO are you coming to DSC? Maybe sell your rifle F to F to one of these fine members, or you could make it a door prize at the AH dinner.
I would love to go to DSC but we have a late bull elk season here by Rocky Mountain National Park from January 6-17 that I have to guide. I will be at SCI in Nashville.

Since I am in Colorado, by federal law, I can ship the rifle to a FFL holder in your state and you could pick it up there after a background check. If the buyer is in Colorado, I can ship it to them in Colorado without a FFL being involved or I can meet someone in Colorado.

Last edited:
Rifle sold to @Boltguy75 pending funds. Thanks to everyone who inquired and helped!
That’s a relief! As I was obsessing over buying it ,but need to save for my trip over upgrading my 375 lol

Just wanted to say everything went well and @Boltguy75 was good to deal with. He has the rifle now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwol1f

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)