Is there a game that only can be hunted in Russia and not in Europe?

• Brown Bear
  • Asiatic Black Bear
  • Wolf
  • Lynx
  • Moose
  • Maral / Izubr Stag
  • Red Deer
  • Musk Deer
  • Siberian Roe Deer
  • Ibex
  • Caucasian Tur
  • Caucasian Chamois
  • Marco Polo Argali Sheep
  • Snow Sheep
  • Wild Boar
Some of these can be hunted in Europe, or is it a specific subespecies?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you tell me what you want with this more than borderline questioning ?

I hunted very often in the Asian part of the Soviet Union and then Russia, so this questioning irritates me a little. Maybe you want to do that too. Should you be a hunter , you would not normally have to ask such questions. If not , then I can understand that not everyone has a degree in Natural Science , but then there is Google and especially Wikipedia where you can get all the answers that you need perfectly.

You must of been good at it as I think all the Flying Queensland Lesser Cassowary are Extinct now days , unless you mean "on the wing" as in the shoulder ?

I would try one of my 8bore's with heavy Buck Shot but a 4ga might be better ?

Not long ago there were hunts offered in Papua New Guinea , which was a surprise, two Subspecies are found there but none can fly lol.

You must of been good at it as I think all the Flying Queensland Lesser Cassowary are Extinct now days , unless you mean "on the wing" as in the shoulder ?

I would try one of my 8bore's with heavy Buck Shot but a 4ga might be better ?

Not long ago there were hunts offered in Papua New Guinea , which was a surprise, two Subspecies are found there but none can fly lol.

Yep, I was a great hunter of the cassowary. I hunted them using Tasmanian tigers….great pointers for cassowary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikolas99

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek