Imagine an African country, the size of Texas that might soon have as many people as the US has now.

Can't open or read about it....

I seem to remember some criticism of Britain's Prince William when he said the biggest environmental threat to Africa was the population explosion. While with proper agricultural development they probably could support the growth, I think it would a disaster for wildlife.

I lived in Nigeria for 6 years and yes the population growth there is a real issue. World population growth is real too and is the major root cause to most or all of the "climate change" allegations.

In 1900, California's population was 2 million. It's now 35+ million. Maybe it's all those people causing water shortages, fires, pollution, etc.

1692804458089.png

I lived in Nigeria for 6 years and yes the population growth there is a real issue. World population growth is real too and is the major root cause to most or all of the "climate change" allegations.

In 1900, California's population was 2 million. It's now 35+ million. Maybe it's all those people causing water shortages, fires, pollution, etc.

View attachment 552995

The earth would certainly do better if we depopulated the human species by 50%. Of course, leaders who have done such things are not exactly remembered fondly by history.

Back before the atomic bomb, wars were used to reduce the population of poor people. With droughts and the culture of black Africa, that route is probably inevitable. Along those lines, Putin's gotten rid of a lot of his human liabilities, emptying prisons and sending them to the front line.

A few years ago, I read an article that said the only areas of the world where the birth rate exceeded the death rate were in parts of Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America; or in other words, the article implied that net-growth was only taking place in the parts of the world where it probably shouldn't.

Africa has now about 1.500 million people, in twenty years, that figure will likely double.

Nobody wants to address that issue, it is not PC, but we have an issue.

Thousands are trying to migrate illegally to Europe to have a better life, and escape civil wars, we can count those who make it, but probably the same number drown in the sea, or die in the deserts they have to cross.

The governments of the countries those poor people come from just don´t care.

One of the "population" websites says that one in four Africans was born in Nigeria......it also says that Lagos will become the largest city on Earth in the not too distant future. Woke crowd says that YOU are the problem....give up that gas stove. That'll fix it. Probably.......FWB

The Philippines has a land mass roughly equal to the size of Arizona.
The Philippines population is 113 million. Arizona has 7.3 million

How about coastline? How much coastline does Arizona have compared to the Philippines? :unsure:

The Philippines has 7600+ islands and over 22500 miles of coastline. Geographically, about 1150 miles long by 700 miles wide. China currently is “interested” and vested in the Philippines on at least two fronts, military strategic and economic.

Last edited:
My point was overcrowding. At just over 7 million people, Arizona already feels crowded.
Take the same square miles with 113 million people......well .....you get the jist of it. Has nothing to do with coast line.

My point was overcrowding. At just over 7 million people, Arizona already feels crowded.
Take the same square miles with 113 million people......well .....you get the jist of it. Has nothing to do with coast line.
Yes exactly, all about density and distribution. Both AZ and CO… invasion from both south of the border and from blue crap states :)

A few years ago, I read an article that said the only areas of the world where the birth rate exceeded the death rate were in parts of Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America; or in other words, the article implied that net-growth was only taking place in the parts of the world where it probably shouldn't.
Very true.
US population as an example is barely stable even with the helicopter babies counted
We have less and less women giving birth as most Western European countries.
The only thing keeping us a tiny bit in the positive is the immigration.
There are places in Italy where they are giving away houses for free just to attract people back to dying towns.
What a contrast!

Nigeria, a place I don't want to see....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeboraKins

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.