I'm done creeping

Welcome to AH Cheesehead! Nice to have you on the posting side.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH

Good day! Welcome from our side too!

Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!

Hello,

I have been lurking here for the better part of the last year and have finally decided to step out of the shadows. I ended up hare originally because I have come to love classic hunting rifles, and nowhere online seems to embrace these works of art like AH does. While creeping around here looking at all your beautiful rifles, I was reminded of a long-suppressed desire to hunt Africa that I have had since I watched Val Kilmer and Michael Douglas stalk lions on the big screen. I hope to accomplish my first African safari in the next several years, so I will try to soak up as much of the knowledge and experience you guys share as I can.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to AH!

well glad you finally stepped out the shadows heard its dark over there.. welcome aboard

Hello Cheesehead,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.
And, I have also attached below a dozen pics from recent safaris.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

IMG_1745.png
IMG_1743.png
IMG_1740.png
IMG_6511.png
IMG_1705.png
IMG_1680.png
IMG_1671.png
IMG_1669.png
IMG_1666.png
IMG_1640.png
IMG_1643.png
IMG_1152.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Cheesehead,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.
And, I have also attached below a dozen pics from recent safaris.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Thanks! I have been to the website, and Khomas Safaris is on my short-list of places for my first Africa trip. I am looking forward to your hunt report from your recent trip as well! You took some beautiful animals, particularly the sable. Nicely done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SgtDan1969

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]