www.umlilosafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, USA, Canada, Belgium, Italy, England, Scotland, Wales
J30_5523.jpg

Heavy Bossed Buffalo Bull pushing 47", hunted in East Cape, South Africa with an overjoyed client a few days ago... goosebumps and humbled simultaneously... passionate about hunting and conservation. Thank you to all our clients for 24 years of conservation through sustainable hunting. There is still time to book for 2024, or book now for 2025!

J30_5531.jpg
J30_5577.jpg

Ready to write your own hunting tale in Southern Africa? Book your safari with us today!
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/jYhwrL7vPrRmQxUA/?mibextid=qi20mg
2024 & 2025 Summary of Listed Packages - updated May 2024.jpg

Francois Dorfling: +27 82 826 5580

Latest footage available on our YouTube channel:

www.youtube.com/@umlilosafaris

HO: ZA/EC 202206000021565

#hunter #huntingafrica #huntingdangerousgame #huntingsouthafrica #biggame #huntingsafari #plainsgamehunt #hunting #dangerousgamehunting #wildlife #southafrica #lion #UmliloSafaris #kalahari #Tsessebe #impala #yellowblesbuck #copperspringbuck #blackimpala #outdoors #caza #safari

Very nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasityNck

Latest profile posts

I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!