Houston Safari Club Convention

matthew anderson

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
101st Airborne Division Association, 506th Airborne Infantry Regiment Association, HSC, GOA,NRA
Are any of you guys going to the HSCF show this weekend?

I’m hoping to swing through on Sunday with a few friends. Trying to meet-up and say hi to @Safari Co. Africa

I will be attending and helping my sons out as they are exhibiting for our new hunting ranch in Texas. Would love to meet any AH Members attending. Reserve Ranch booth #340.

Yep. Friday or Saturday

I will be attending and helping my sons out as they are exhibiting for our new hunting ranch in Texas. Would love to meet any AH Members attending. Reserve Ranch booth #340.
Nice! I'll come check you guys out.

Wife and I will be there Saturday. Want to get some info on Spain Ibex hunts. Probably be early side and catch lunch at Pappadeaux at the other end of the GRB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrinceAqui

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)