Hi from NSW, Australia

Hi rdog
I have a 243 so looks like I will be fine
Matt 72 we have a member from NSW. that has a strange dislike for the wonderful 243 & we take great delight in rubbing in how good it is with the right bullets. He bites like a shark ! i though i should explain that to you or you might think my comments were odd. You will most likely hear from old Bob he has for obsession for the 35 cal & 25 cal rifles.

Matt 72 we have a member from NSW. that has a strange dislike for the wonderful 243 & we take great delight in rubbing in how good it is with the right bullets. He bites like a shark ! i though i should explain that to you or you might think my comments were odd. You will most likely hear from old Bob he has for obsession for the 35 cal & 25 cal rifles.
It’s either love or hate with the 243win and nothing in between

Welcome to the family!

welcome welcome welcome

any questions or queries feel free to ask, would be happy to help get you hunting in Africa

Hi AH
My name Matt and I’m from Central West NSW .
I have hunted since I was 15 and I mainly hunt pigs , foxes and fallow deer !
I did my first paid hunt this July, which was a buffalo hunt in NT for my 50th birthday and loved it !!
I always wanted to hunt Africa and I’m hoping to get there in 2023/24 and I’ve been visiting this site for a while and it’s a great source of info and some great hunt reports !!
Cheers Matt
Welcome to AH looking forward to have you on the forum!
My best, as always.
Jaco

Welcome to the family and the forum! Nice to have you as part of the forum. Enjoy the site!

Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH, Matt!

Hi AH
My name Matt and I’m from Central West NSW .
I have hunted since I was 15 and I mainly hunt pigs , foxes and fallow deer !
I did my first paid hunt this July, which was a buffalo hunt in NT for my 50th birthday and loved it !!
I always wanted to hunt Africa and I’m hoping to get there in 2023/24 and I’ve been visiting this site for a while and it’s a great source of info and some great hunt reports !!
Cheers Matt

Welcome from a fellow oz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young35E89

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,