Hello from the communist state of Illinois!

Welcome to AH! I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Happy adventures. Sue
Ha! Hey everyone, checking in from IL. I have been interested in hunting Africa since the early 90s, when I was supposed to go on one and then the trip was cancelled. I hear the night hunts are crazy. I actually stumbled here looking for anyone that may be in the market for NOS of .460 Weatherby Magnum ammo. If anyone knows of anyone, great. If not, that’s great too. I will be checking out the forum. Thanks for having me!

Welcome, you dirty commie! All jokes aside, I suffered 25 years in the failed State of Illinois, a State with a lower credit rating than Romania, and an unfunded State pension liability that is larger than the entire GDP of many European countries.

I'm waving at you from my ivory tower, past a mighty bulwark of cheddar cheese, looking down on your unfortunate life circumstance.

(You can tell I'm a recent escapee from IL from my rhetoric!)

Other than the ruthless ribbing you're receiving based on your domicile, you've entered the friendliest confines on the planet here at AH. (Yes, even friendlier than Wrigley Field) Welcome to the forum.
Haha, thanks for the warm welcome. Will always be a Cubs and Bears fan unless they move to Gary....then, I am out.

Welcome Comrade @djh1973

I feel your pain. We've ( @Just Gina and I) recently escaped the Communist Dictatorship of Minnesota! In fact we just participated in the Super Tuesday elections in the Republic of Texas. Amazing the difference in election security.

In any case, enjoy the site. Post up the ammo in Classifieds.

Night hunts are awesome! I've done it a couple times and @Just Gina her dad and I are going to all do some more this summer. Or winter in Africa;)

Welcome Comrade @djh1973

I feel your pain. We've ( @Just Gina and I) recently escaped the Communist Dictatorship of Minnesota! In fact we just participated in the Super Tuesday elections in the Republic of Texas. Amazing the difference in election security.

In any case, enjoy the site. Post up the ammo in Classifieds.

Night hunts are awesome! I've done it a couple times and @Just Gina her dad and I are going to all do some more this summer. Or winter in Africa;)
I guess classifieds make sense, I actually sold 4 boxes to a member here, so I'll wait for him to receive and hopefully he will post something that lets everyone know that I'm not a scammer... just trying to get rid of ammo that is useless to me. Appreciate the help.

I guess classifieds make sense, I actually sold 4 boxes to a member here, so I'll wait for him to receive and hopefully he will post something that lets everyone know that I'm not a scammer... just trying to get rid of ammo that is useless to me. Appreciate the help.
Great plan for a newbie;) You've obviously been paying attention:)

I hope you get to go on a hunt in Africa soon!

Ordered some ammo. The OP is very friendly and nice to talk to. The ammo is already on its way with in few hours.
Thank you. Dan.
Krish

460 ammo received in excellent shape.
Will do business with @djh1973 again.
Thank you
20240314_185820.jpg

I have been interested in hunting Africa since the early 90s, when I was supposed to go on one and then the trip was cancelled

i too was interested in hunting africa since the 90's, delayed till 2016 due to lack of funds and time. you are in the right place! welcome!

Welcome to AH

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young35E89

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,