Hello from Southern Virginia!

SoVa

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hello everyone! I am from Southern Virginia, last June i took my first international hunting trip, that was to Argentina for red stag. It was an absolutely fantastic trip and it gave me the bug for international hunting and Africa is definitely in the list but I hadn’t planned on going for a while. I had an unexpected trip to Botswana pop up for work that is right around the corner so I am excited to make my first trip there even if it isn’t for hunting, at least I can familiarize myself with some of the airports and hotels.

Anyway, I am an avid hunter domestically as well and look forward to quite a few more hunting adventures abroad.

Welcome to AH.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH!

Hello and welcome!

Hello from Richmond

Welcome from SW Virginia

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to you! You're at THE place to learn & share!

Welcome to AH. I like your idea of using the business trip to Botswana to get a feel for Africa without the pressure of prepping for a hunting trip.

Greetings SoVa,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Your trip to Botswana sounds perfect to reconnoiter the hunting possibilities there.
If you can return for hunting (perhaps fishing too), Botswana is one of the less visited - more dreamed about countries in Africa.
Well at least that is the situation with myself and my local friends who’ve been to Africa anyway.:ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile, if Botswana doesn’t “pan-out”, I am inviting you to consider Khomas Safaris.
And so, when you get a spare minute, have a look into our website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH. I like your idea of using the business trip to Botswana to get a feel for Africa without the pressure of prepping for a hunting trip.
@jpr9954 thanks! It is a fortunate coincidence for sure.
Greetings SoVa,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Your trip to Botswana sounds perfect to reconnoiter the hunting possibilities there.
If you can return for hunting (perhaps fishing too), Botswana is one of the less visited - more dreamed about countries in Africa.
Well at least that is the situation with myself and my local friends who’ve been to Africa anyway.:ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile, if Botswana doesn’t “pan-out”, I am inviting you to consider Khomas Safaris.
And so, when you get a spare minute, have a look into our website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Thanks @Velo Dog I am checking your site out now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasityNck

Latest profile posts

I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!