Hello and Happy New Year from Germany

Gerolf Blittersdorf

Reaction score
Website
www.jagdschule-duesseldorf.com
Hunted
Europe, Canada, Central asia
Hello and happy new year, my name is Gerolf and I am a German professional hunter with experience from Europe and Central Asia. I will be attending a PH course in South Africa this year and then helping out on a friend's hunting farm in the very south of South Africa. I would like to gain further experience in different African countries. If anyone could use support on their farm in exchange for room and board, I would be very happy to hear from you.

Welcome to AH Gerolf Blittersdorf! All the best for the New Year!

Welcome to AH!

:S Welcome:

Willkommen, Frohes Neues Jahr.

Greetings Gerolf Blittersdorf,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Philip Hennings is the owner of Khomas Safaris and he will eventually read your introduction.
He regularly reads this forum and sometimes he posts articles in this forum.
I do not know if he will be interested in your generous offer or not but, your idea sounds very good to me.
If he becomes interested in your offer, he will contact you.

From time to time, he does accept a person wanting to learn the PH Profession.
However, I do not know if he already has someone signed up for this in 2024 or not.
Either way, I am predicting that you will have no trouble finding a safari company in Africa, offering to host you for mutual benefit.

Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS of South Africa has already reached out to you and they have an excellent reputation.
If you settle with them for in-the-field PH training, I expect that they will treat you very well.
Anyway, I look forward to reading your posts on this topic, as your plans evolve into a successful career.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Good day, welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.

Welcome to AH

Hello and happy new year, my name is Gerolf and I am a German professional hunter with experience from Europe and Central Asia. I will be attending a PH course in South Africa this year and then helping out on a friend's hunting farm in the very south of South Africa. I would like to gain further experience in different African countries. If anyone could use support on their farm in exchange for room and board, I would be very happy to hear from you.
Welcome to AH

Welcome aboard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElbertWadd

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?