Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Life, DSC, NRA Life, WSF Life
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe.
The taxidermist in Port Elizabeth is recommending Rex Freight Forwarders for our shipment next month.

Anyone used them before? Of course I can't get a quote until everything is crated, and we all know shipping can be the biggest surprise of these trips, IMO.

The taxidermist in Port Elizabeth is recommending Rex Freight Forwarders for our shipment next month.

Anyone used them before? Of course I can't get a quote until everything is crated, and we all know shipping can be the biggest surprise of these trips, IMO.

I have used the 2x and they are great to work with. Family owned business. They cannot give exact quote as crate measurements and weight all play a factor is shipping costs

I used Hunters and Collectors out of Port Elizabeth for my dip and pack and they used Rex Freight and the cost was reasonable figuring everything else that I did. I actually didn't see the actual bill from them until my trophies were sitting at my taxidermists shop in Colorado.

they communicate good, etc did my stuff last yr and kinda burned me and my friend as we paid for air frt all the way to louisville and asked for the details, etc WHICH THEY DID NOT PROVIDE and as soon as our stuff hit atl it was put on a truck then lost on a truck dock and I had to spend hrs tracking it down. hopefully this yr as they are doing mine again NOT BY MY CHOICE this time if I pay for air frt I GET AIR FRT!!

I used them without a problem, very nice people. They sent the crate as far as Chicago and then it was turned over to Coppersmiths, their preferred broker in the US.

Used them twice. Flight to Dulles then truck to Chicago cleared by Michael with Coppersmith then truck to Downstate Illinois...Smooth as can be.

I use them for all my shipments and there prices are normally as good as you will find.

Thank you for the information. Putting some uneasiness to rest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielaMac

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,