Greenland Musk ox

rpgoldsby

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Does anyone have any recommendations for outfitters offering hunts for musk ox in Greenland That will be at the DSC show Thursday and Friday?
Thank you in advance

I haven't hunted with this outfitter, but have seen several TV shows and Youtube videos of their hunts. I believe someone here on AH may have done a hunt with them too. This outfitter is on my radar screen for potential future hunt.

You can talk with Scandinavian pro hunters. They take groups to Greenland. You can also talk with hunters Networks. He’s an agent but has advertised some interesting Greenland hunts on his email list.

I will be going with a sponsor here _ Jacques with JKO in september. I can't tell you yet how that will be yet but I'm looking forward to it. I'm waiting to see how a South African fares in the cold....

I will be going with a sponsor here _ Jacques with JKO in september. I can't tell you yet how that will be yet but I'm looking forward to it. I'm waiting to see how a South African fares in the cold....
Jacques will require a proper antifreeze there but I have no doubt you will have a blast!

I will be doing a muskox hunt in March

Does anyone have any recommendations for outfitters offering hunts for musk ox in Greenland That will be at the DSC show Thursday and Friday?
Thank you in advance
As mentioned Jacques @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS has hunts in Greenland for Musk Ox as well as a combination hunt of Musk Ox and Reindeer. The Musk Ox only hunt takes place in spring, while the combination hunt is in the fall.

I've spoken with Jacques this morning and he told me the Greenland hunts are filling up fast. There are no hunts in 2024 left. We do have the combination hunts available in August, 2025. Musk Ox only hunts are sold out for this year and 2025.

I will PM you a PDF with more information. Please let me know if you have anymore questions or if you'd like to talk to Jacques. He is in Cameroon at the moment, but will be back in the U.S. this Sunday for the SCI convention in Nashville next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AundreaHal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.