For Sale Winchester Model 70 EW .30-06

MedRiver

Silver supporter
AH senior member
Reaction score
Excellent condition Model 70 Extreme Weather in .30-06. 22" Fluted stainless barrel, B&C Stock, one piece bottom metal, stainless receiver, Leupold rail. All components are in great shape with strong rifling and a nice crown. I doubt it has been shot much at all. I did find a few flaws on the stock that it looks like the previous owner darkened with a marker or something. I tried to take good photos of the areas that have been marked. Conservatively I would rate the metal at 95%+ and the stock at 90%.

Asking $1235 shipped to your FFL

If you PM me I am always happy to respond with my phone number to discuss or send more pics.

Thanks
Judd

1fSWTIq.jpg
4szBKoC.jpg
4UoAULl-2.jpg
4UoAULl.jpg
7uQO7Va.jpg
39lLKo7.jpg
Cl3wUGj.jpg
jfsFHyA.jpg
PDqJhNP.jpg
RIFE451.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice rifle at an approachable price point

If I hadn't of just bought another Win 70 in 30-06 a couple of weeks ago, I'd be all over this. GLWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamer44

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Saddlemaker wrote on Never Been's profile.
Thanks for getting back to me, I'll pass, Great luck in sell it . I don't think you'll have it long
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.