For Sale Steyr Mannlicher 9.3x62 Full Stock

noafrica4me

Reaction score
Hunted
Us
After paying for my daughters weddings I have probably exhausted the chance of getting to Africa.
This is an as new CLii 9.3x62 Mauser. 2 magazines, one box of NOSLER 250gr fired. Brass will be included. shipped fedex in factory hard case, all paperwork.
Sling stays with me, sorry.
$2700

IMG_1016.jpg
IMG_1015.jpg
IMG_1018.jpg
IMG_1014.jpg
IMG_1019.jpg
IMG_1022.jpg
IMG_1021.jpg
IMG_1020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never say never!

Just so every one knows, I bought a rifle just like this one from him in 308 and it's a gem.

He is a FFL holder and stocking local dealer in South Carolina. His word is good on anything he tells you.

Furthermore at some point I intend to get him to go to Africa with me. Fine fellow to deal with in every respect.

This is a good price on an as new CLII stutzen in 9.3x62. Good luck with the sale. If I didn't already own the SM12 stutzen chambered in 9.3x62, I would jump on this!

Doc is a great guy.
Glad to know him and I really appreciate the accolades.
I'm sure this rifle will make someone real happy.
She's a beauty, but I also have been running the 376 for 2 decades and have excessive amounts of reloading supplies and data.

Beautiful rifle. Will look great on someones shoulder in Africa. GLWS

Someone got a great deal. Also saved me a lot of money as I was finding it had to resist myself.

Congrats to buyer and seller.

My Daughter just got married also, nice looking rifle..love the SM rifles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renxingxin15

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.