For Sale Ruger RSM 416 Rigby Like New $2,600

ACM

AH veteran
Reaction score
Ruger RSM 416 RIGBY:
I purchased the gun from a ex Ruger employee who fired (7)rnds through it. It came with a box of 400gr partitions (7) missing. I shot the remaining (13)rnds.
The gun is in great shape aesthetically & mechanically. There is a slight depression/mark on the left side of stock you can only see when lighting is perfect. I tried to highlight this in a photo. The gun shoots to the sights & recoil is surprisingly mild (as far a big bores go). This gun has exceptional factory wood & low shot count. Gun weighs 10lbs 2oz on my packing scale. LOP 13-3/4”
Priced to sell fast $2600 + cost of shipping
Ships in a hard plastic case.
*This is a reposting after a sale fell through
IMG_6019.jpeg
IMG_6021.jpeg
IMG_6020.jpeg
IMG_5161.jpeg
IMG_4623.jpeg
IMG_4624.jpeg
IMG_4621.jpeg
IMG_4622.jpeg

@CAustin if you like this, you should buy it now. One heck of deal on a beautiful rifle.

I need another RSM like a hole in the head but this is tempting;)

Reactions: ACM
I will take it. PM coming
If it helps, I stumbled across 4 boxes of Federal factory ammo and 2 boxes of brass yesterday day. They were 400 grain Woodleigh weldcores.
Rhodes gun shop
400 South Mickey Mantle Boulevard
Commerce, OK 74339
Phone:
(918) 675-4019

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeonardoOy

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….