AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA (Limpopo), USA , CAN
Have a never fired Ruger GP100 357 for sale. 4" barrel with the rubber grip with rosewood inserts. I believe this revolver is a early manufacture, possibly late 80s-early 90s. Manual is dated 1989.

I am the second owner, but I purchased this and a newer 3" from my friend at the same time. I decided to keep the 3" and am selling this 4". Asking $495 shipped to lower 48 FFL.

*Note, box is not original to this gun, but I will sell/ship with this plastic case to help protect it. Manual is original to gun however.

20190224_183010.jpg

20190224_182931.jpg

20190224_182957.jpg

20190224_183024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning! Fine looking pistol, is it one of the ones that has the firing pin on the hammer? I know some of the older ones had that configuration.

:cry::cry: You guys are killing me!!!!!! I need to rebuilt my gun slush fund. :D

Your not the only one! I'm very tempted, very, very tempted. I've almost got enough lol but I'm not sure if that needs to go to this or to the upcoming trip in April!

(y)
I have a GP100 from about 3 decades back. Looks like this one, except mine has some scratches and other signs of use. The trigger has got smother over all the shooting and dry firing (which it can take no probs).

A few months ago, I got to try one that had seen some work by a 'smith who knows his revolvers: cut for moon clips and polished trigger surfaces. THAT DA trigger was nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColetteJ48

Latest profile posts

BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.