Graham Hunter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Alaska Canada US New Zealand Scotland South Africa Zimbabwe
This is another of my friends late husband that I am posting for. Remington 700 Classic Ltd. 35 Whelen in mint cond. No marks or scratches that I have found. Not sure that it has been fired. Come with Zeiss Diatel-C 4x32. $1350.00.

Robin351.jpg
Robin352.jpg
Robin353.jpg
Robin354.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$300.00 for scope shipped. $1050.00for rifle shipped. Going to Gunbroker shortly.

Not a bad price, slightly more than what I paid for an unfired Remington 700 Classic almost four years ago. The one I bought is very accurate. During its African baptism of fire it dropped 5 heads of PG with 5 shots, none of which went over 10 yds.

With all you 35 Whelen guys here I thought someone would have jumped on it. PM me with an offer.

Price reduced to $1300.00.
Graham Hunter.
That translates into almost $2,000 Australian. Would love it but you can't get guns into OZ from overseas without a s### load of paper work and taxes. Luckily mine was built for $1,300 Australian. But the rem would be nice
Cheers mate Bob

I think this is a very solid deal - I already have two .35 WAIs though, so a third Whelen is just a bit excessive right now. I am sure someone will snatch it up soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ASBending

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….