Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, Eastern Cape & Kalahari), Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
Christensen Arms Mesa in 6.5 Creedmoor, plus 8 boxes of ammo (3 Federal & 5 Winchester), 300 brand new cases of Nosler 6.5 Creedmoor, Tally rings, & Redding Deluxe Die set, all for $2300.00, plus actual shipping and handling from my FFL to your FFL, ammo, dies, brass and scope mount will ship separately. All you need is to put on a scope, and you are set to go. I've dealt with many on here and have a good reputation. PM for questions or if you would like to speak to me directly, I'll PM you my cell. Thanks for looking. Reason for selling is I want to buy a 416 Rigby from Krish, otherwise I'd keep it.

Mesa.jpg

Mesa 1.jpg

6.5 ammo.jpg

Brass.jpg

Thank you gents!

Sunday bump.

Ditto to the character reference but also these are great rifles from Christensen Arms. I had one in 300 win mag and it was accurate and easy to carry.

Monday morning bump let's try $2200.00, plus shipping.

Solid deal.

HH

I think Christensen Arms should get more discussion among hunters. They are excellent guns that handle and shoot well and are priced fairly or below comparable guns. I've owned 3 of them and have one now that shoots as well as I can hold and carries nicely.

I think Christensen Arms should get more discussion among hunters. They are excellent guns that handle and shoot well and are priced fairly or below comparable guns. I've owned 3 of them and have one now that shoots as well as I can hold and carries nicely.

Yes sir, they are well balanced, and light. You are correct, it's a lot of rifle for the price. This rifle has been in my safe since I bought it. I think if I would have shot it, I would probably keep it. We shall see what happens. I don't believe this is a bad deal considering everything that is included. I'm trying to recoup what I have in it, not trying to make any extra $$.

Yes sir, they are well balanced, and light. You are correct, it's a lot of rifle for the price. This rifle has been in my safe since I bought it. I think if I would have shot it, I would probably keep it. We shall see what happens. I don't believe this is a bad deal considering everything that is included. I'm trying to recoup what I have in it, not trying to make any extra $$.
I mentioned this on here before. I bought five of these rifles a year go to take some of my son’s friends hunting that showed interest but did not have their own rifles. A couple kids canceled, but I set up three of these. 6.5 PRC and .300 WM. All shot very well with factory ammo. Hopefully created 3 lifetime hunters along the way. They are a solid value!

I have the green version of this Mesa, mounted with Talley's and use Redding dies to feed it.
This offer is quality throughout and I can recommend to anyone to get the whole package.

Lightweight, solid built, and damn accurate rifle.

I have that exact same rifle and it shoot under a in with hornaday factory 140 match, and under a 1/2 with my reloads using nosler brass. This rifle will give someone a great hunting rifle. It is priced very fairly!

Tuesday morning bump let's try $2100.00, plus shipping. Final markdown, and if no bites, then she'll go back in the safe.

Thank you all for the positive comments.

If you decide to sell brass and dies let me know.

Morning bump.

I knew this would be tough to sell on here, not much love for the 6.5 manbun. :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielleRo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.