Flying through London or Amsterdam

1 person can’t take 2 guns of same caliber. We have however taken guns for two people in the same case many times. As long as paperwork is done correctly never had problem with that.
That’s good to know. Someone posted they got in trouble on that, but the gun permit concierge worked it out. That’s what I’m going off of. Maybe it’s not the law?

That’s good to know. Someone posted they got in trouble on that, but the gun permit concierge worked it out. That’s what I’m going off of. Maybe it’s not the law?
For us Amsterdam was quicker and cheaper and no hassle!

Have to make sure paperwork is right. Both people need to be in the room with the guns when they are checked. Sometimes they find something to pick on to get a little grease. :)

I flew from Houston to Jburg through London last year. It was a much more tedious process and nerve racking trip than the previous ones using Delta, Qatar or Emirates, but my Round Trip Ticket was under $1,000, EP status and systemwide upgrades got me upgraded the entire way so I rolled the dice.

Make sure you fly the same metal the entire way. Dont fly into or out of Heathrow on one airline, code-shared or operated by a partner and out on another airline. In London the code-share is considered an airline change and they won’t transfer them. They won’t let you collect the Firearms on a transit permit, and your layover definitely isn’t long enough for that. Save your firearms check-in paperwork. I had issues leaving JBurg and them telling me I couldn’t take my guns they weren’t approved but showed them this and it got fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
writegenic.ai

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.