Fishing Addiction Group

Only way you'll ever get me to ice fish is with one of these:

IMG_9600.jpeg

Couple hours catch, this morning with a buddy.
IMG_9597.jpeg

No pictures, but I recently had grouper on Grand Cayman sautéed with a tender crust made by dipping fillets in egg, then flour, then heavy cream, then flour--YUM! Just tried my hand with that batter on crappie--probably as good on any mild fish, like pompano, etc. Try it you'll like it.

No manual crank for me..we were using electric about 850 ft down, looking for swordfish when we bumped into the barrel snappers. Crazy and unique fish and they eat good.

I have hand cranked quite a few barrel fish, but we have electrics now. Slimiest fish I have ever touched!

This has to be my favorite fishing picture, yellowtail snapper caught by my daughter and her fiancé. It bit both of their baits and had both hooks in its mouth when landed. They were married the next day. That’s me and my daughter, she has better taste than that.

3B354BAE-B3AD-46BB-8D74-D05F75F2AF3E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any other north Gulf of Mexico fisherman on here beware of the over reach of the Biden administrations new rules for travel south of the 100 fathom curve. No travel above 10 knots and NO travel between sunset and sunrise. All due to protection of the Rices whale, this will greatly effect the offshore oil and gas production and our tuna and billfish fishing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drallan@12

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)