First hunt of the 2024 Season, and what a way to start!

TROPHY DESTINATIONS

Sponsor
Since 2024
AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.trophydestinations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, Rowland Ward, Official SCI Measurer, Rowland Ward Official Measurer
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe
We had an excellent first hunt of 2024 with our friends from Arkansas! First a week in Cape Town for some excellent fine dining and wine tasting along with other touristy stuff! Then we went to our low fence Northern Cape farm and had an excellent hunt! A 18.5” and a 19” common blesbucks on the same trip is really something amazing. And then to be able to hunt an incredible old dugga boy and a once in a lifetime 45” buff bull is also a spectacular feat! The kudu made us work incredibly hard, there is nothing like trying to hunt kudu 100% free range in the northern cape.
IMG_0817.JPG
Not to take away from any of the other trophies! The pictures speak for themselves! Finding the bushman paintings of eland was the cherry on top of the whole safari, it’s not always about all the animals harvested but more about the memories made and experiences had!

IMG_1104.JPG
IMG_1044.JPG
IMG_1038.JPG
IMG_0961.JPG
IMG_0929.JPG
IMG_0983.JPG
IMG_0921.JPG
IMG_0910.JPG
IMG_0856.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0837.JPG
IMG_0826.JPG
IMG_0752.JPG
IMG_0800.JPG
IMG_0726.JPG
IMG_1075.JPG

looks like a good safari was had!

looks like a good safari was had!
Thanks! We definitely had a good safari! I have been following your videos on YouTube for a while. Really enjoy them! I know you have probably hunted most things we can offer, but if your ever looking for a low-fence large area hunt in the Northern Cape hit me up. We have some amazing free range animals and we are very proud of the excellent trophy quality we produce every year!

kind regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrinidadOg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.