Firearms collection insurance

Brian.243

Reaction score
Hi y'all
I figure it's time to get some additional insurance for my guns. Does anyone have any recommendations for good companies. Or companies to steer clear of.
Thanks Brian

This recent thread contains a wealth of information that will help you: https://www.africahunting.com/threads/firearm-insurance-recommendations.81208/

I have a firearms-specific policy with Eastern Insurance, which is now part of Gallagher; and provides a lot of coverage for the money, plus they offer good riders for ammo and reloading equipment/supplies. Unlike some companies, you do not have to provide them with detailed info on your specific firearms; except for ones that exceed a certain value (if memory serves, $5K I think?). I have not (thankfully) had to make a claim with them, but have read from others that they are pretty good about their claim coverage.

I second Eastern. The peace of mind is well worth it. The coverage is not expensive (IMHO) and not having to list any particular item unless it is over 10K is the easy button.

I've been with cor vens for several years and have been very happen with them.It covers travel and shipping incidents as well as theft and so forth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solomoha

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.