Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Good afternoon,
I am in the initial stages of planning a fall 2025 or early 2026 hunt for my family. I am looking for a free range plains game hunt with potential to add either a management or non-exportable buffalo or elephant if budget allows.
Hunt would be for 7-10 days for 4 hunters including a 12 year old boy.
3 of us are return hunters to Africa and 1 is a new to Africa but all very experienced hunters.
2 of the hunters are older so they may not be able to walk miles at a time. Being said could get around decent.
Not really hung up on what animals we hunt but budget is definitely a concern. As well would like to hunt together if possible.
Accomodations and food not really a concern as we are not picky eaters.
Likely want to rent local rifles to avoid the hassle of bringing our own if possible.
Please let me know what you have available.
Look forward to hearing from everyone.
Thanks a lot.

Dear Sir
I can help with your request, Tanzania may be cost concerned but I can also do this for you I the Greater Kruger, free range
I will send you a PM
Cheers

Good day!
PM sent!
Johan

Good morning mr @GKNOX Hope you are well sir?
We at DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS will be able to assist you with you request.
In South Africa we do get qouta on the open free range areas.

Will send you a DM.
Kind regards
Derian Koekemoer

Good afternoon,
I am in the initial stages of planning a fall 2025 or early 2026 hunt for my family. I am looking for a free range plains game hunt with potential to add either a management or non-exportable buffalo or elephant if budget allows.
3 of us are return hunters to Africa and 1 is a new to Africa but all very experienced hunters.
2 of the hunters are older so they may not be able to walk miles at a time. Being said could get around decent.
Not really hung up on what animals we hunt but budget is definitely a concern. As well would like to hunt together if possible.
Likely want to rent local rifles to avoid the hassle of bringing our own if possible.
Thanks a lot.

Hi sir

We can honestly satisfy all your needs for this hunt

Pls contact me
Stuart@tallyho.co.za

Regards

Hi Sir,
Epic Hunting Safaris can defintely satisfy all your wants and needs, with an abundance of plain games and buffalo's available.
Accommodation is 5 star with 2 lodges available to choose from, and food catered to your needs. We have rifles available for hire!

Have a look at our website! www.epichuntingsafari.com

I did send you a DM as well!

Hello GKNOX
We can certainly help you with all your requirements.
We have 2 lodges. Our western lodge is in a free range area.
We own 8 ranches and 6 of them is free range.

Send me an e-mail if you need more information.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Hello @GKNOX

We at Limcroma Safaris would welcome the opportunity to host you and your family on an African adventure of a lifetime! Family safaris is what we do! The short video below will give you a good idea of what awaits you on safari with us! Please don't hesitate to contact me anytime!

Good day sir,

Tsala Safaris would like to present you with our 3 options for Buff and plains game as well as a option for a non-trophy Elephant and plains game. The areas are in SA , Zim and Moz.

I will send you a pm with more detail and you are most welcome to contact me.

Regards

Rouan

Good afternoon,
I am in the initial stages of planning a fall 2025 or early 2026 hunt for my family.

When you say fall 2025, do mean mean fall in the northern or southern hemisphere? Assuming you mean you want to hunt late in 2025 or early 2026, I'd ask why??? Not the ideal time, IMHO.

Thanks for all the responses guys. Will start wading through all the options.
375 Ruger as to your question. I should have been more clear. Late in 2025 Sept or November or early in year in 2026 Jan-March.
I realize these are not the ideal times to be hunting but with other work and guiding commitments back home we are unable to get away at other times.
Have received lots of offers from the great outfits on the site so hopefully can put a plan together.
Thanks again everyone

Good afternoon,
Thanks
Ndumo Safaris can certainly assist you - have sent you a message.

Regards, Colleen

Good day GKNOX

Hope all is well. Game Trackers Africa can assist you in planning your dream safari for your family.
Please feel free to contact us at magdel@gametrackersafrica.com

We specialize in offering authentic free range hunting safaris in Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa and Cameroon.

Looking forward hearing from you at your soonest.

Kind regard
Magdel Oosthuizen

Good afternoon,
Thanks a lot.

Good day sir. We can help you in your search with a very big area and lots of animals at very good prices. savannahunting@gmail.com

Our ranches range of 42 000 acres with 30 + species in abundance! We can defintely meet all your requirements!

Have a look at our website!

Good afternoon,
Thanks a lot.
You should consider Lategan Safaris. Took my family there this last month and had a perfect experience. Couldn’t have asked for better quality of hunting and trophies. They have 9 different concessions too depending on the hunters ability and game they are after

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KurtVH

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.