European style plaques for skulls

Reactions: WAB
That's interesting, I didn't know they did that, does the little Brass Plaques tell how many Matadors he tossed ?

Thank you for posting .
The little brass plaques tell: Livestock iron brand (above), the name and number of the bull, the name of the breeder, the name of the bullfighter and the date, place and some facts from the fight.
Cabeza-de-toro-batallita.jpg

Cabeza-de-toro-vengativo.jpg

Thank you, that is interesting stuff, I used to work for a Spanish Company & I remember a few years back a Bull Fighter was killed & all the Spaniards were broken over that !

It is a big deal in Spain !

I loved his mounts!!! However, after two tries to wire him funds and getting them sent back I have finally given up. He is in Serbia...he sent his banks wiring instructions but they are beyond me for understanding and he just could not explain them to me after two tries I give up.

I loved his mounts!!! However, after two tries to wire him funds and getting them sent back I have finally given up. He is in Serbia...he sent his banks wiring instructions but they are beyond me for understanding and he just could not explain them to me after two tries I give up.
My bank has the option for me to electronically do global money transfers bank account to bank account. All I need is account number, name of account, name of bank, and swift bank number. However, I can only transfer into recipient's national currency. See if your bank has this option.

My bank has the option for me to electronically do global money transfers bank account to bank account. All I need is account number, name of account, name of bank, and swift bank number. However, I can only transfer into recipient's national currency. See if your bank has this option.
In theory, it appears my Wells Fargo mobile app will also allow me to send money to a Serbian account with the right info. I've used it for sending money to South Africa and the Czech Republic before quite easily in fact.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not associated with the person in any way and know nothing about him but.... dude, has some serious Euro plaques out of Serbia. He also has Africa shield type stuff of all sizes.

View attachment 591917View attachment 591918
View attachment 591919

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010493864477
Buck wild: I appreciate the craftsmen ship in those plaques however they are far to “ornate” for my personal taste and feel they detract from the overall trophy that I would be displaying. I prefer something very simple (wood plaque, classic shield shape)….and let the focus be on the horns & skull

In theory, it appears my Wells Fargo mobile app will also allow me to send money to a Serbian account with the right info. I've used it for sending money to South Africa and the Czech Republic before quite easily in fact.
If you can get the info from the guy, it should work. Some vendors are at first reluctant to give out that "private" information until I explain to them all I need is also printed on every cheque they write so it's no big secret. I also have sent money to my lodge in South Africa. Their pricing is, of course, US currency. I simply send funds at the current exchange rates and cc the rates to him. It's a bit awkward because I have to convert his US prices to Canadian dollars. Then my bank's global money transfer function will convert the Canadian funds to rand. Still a lot easier than driving to the bank and dealing with wire transfer hassles. Also, wiring money is a forty dollar fee. Global money transfer is free. At my bank anyway.

Buck wild: I appreciate the craftsmen ship in those plaques however they are far to “ornate” for my personal taste and feel they detract from the overall trophy that I would be displaying. I prefer something very simple (wood plaque, classic shield shape)….and let the focus be on the horns & skull
Ditto that! I much prefer the "naked" look for the same reasons. But I admit naked skulls look much better on a dark wall. Our business trophy room has barnboard which is excellent not only for dark background but I can put a hole in it anywhere without it being noticeable.
17105080606741271634125680703771.jpg

17105081364075786849493015170949.jpg

As does mine…that is not the problem…he gives you a one pager from his bank…good luck with interpreting that!!! none of it makes any sense and he tried but could not explain to me what my or any wiring institution needs. I do international wire transfers without any problems about 4 times per year…I finally had to just give up on him when my wire was returned again so lost $50 in 2 wire attempts

Reactions: WAB
As does mine…that is not the problem…he gives you a one pager from his bank…good luck with interpreting that!!! none of it makes any sense and he tried but could not explain to me what my or any wiring institution needs. I do international wire transfers without any problems about 4 times per year…I finally had to just give up on him when my wire was returned again so lost $50 in 2 wire attempts
That's not good. Can you get him to send you a photograph of a void cheque? Send him an example: void one of your own and send him a photo of that. Might help get the message across. A copy of his cheque should have all the info you need. I had all kinds of issues trying to wire money to my lodge in South Africa. For whatever reason there was an intermediary bank in the US involved. The gals at my bank tried but it was a mess. Fortunately, I didn't lose any funds in the attempts. My portfolio at the bank is rather huge so they probably just absorbed the losses.

You can Google "what is bank transit number" and you will find instructions on how to break down the numbers at bottom of cheque into transit/swift, account #, and cheque # (which you don't need). Bank name and his name should be on the cheque in plain language (though maybe Serbian). Do they use Cyrillic alphabet? Hopefully not. What currency is he requiring? Euro?

Last edited:
I love the Africa mount backing. how can I purchase that please
Any local cabinet shop should be able to make those for you from a wood of your choosing. If you have them made, PM me about proper hangers for back. VERY important!

Last edited:
Mine won't even sent it with the information provided. The US Swift code is their problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
merjeklo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.