Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
"the method of demolition did not follow DNR policy or reflect good judgment. We are evaluating the situation and will take appropriate follow-up measures"

Ya think?

Having used that material in a previous employment, I bet that was fun.

Having used that material in a previous employment, I bet that was fun.
Fun - but stupid…even for a Government Agency that’s a surprising waste of $$, risk, and a Bad Look.

There would be no det cord to take a picture of after the fact either, not sure what the yellow rope is. Overkill for sure, but what govt agency doesn't use that principal....

No one knows how to use a chainsaw? Cut down the tree, and well, the tree stand!
My nephew and a friend of his did just that. His worthless uncle had cleared a 400 yard shooting lane where they hunted elk. The night before the opening they went in and cut down the tree that had the stand in.

From what they said you could hear the guy screaming a mile away when he found that tree cut down.

There would be no det cord to take a picture of after the fact either, not sure what the yellow rope is. Overkill for sure, but what govt agency doesn't use that principal....
Most likely shock tube.. you are correct, no det cord would remain….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amparo8634

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.