Direct Flights Between Tanzania & United States To Begin 2024

NamStay

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles

What you need to know:​

• President Samia’s participation and drive towards promoting tourism and personally launching the Royal Tour in the US could have been the catalyst that made the achievement a reality.
Mr Mongera was there to represent the government's relentless work on their goal of reaching 5 million tourists by the year 2025.
In doing so, they had to work tirelessly with the American government, whose citizens make up the largest number of tourists coming to Tanzania.
"From the statistics, we are aware that most of the tourists visiting Tanzania are from the United States, and for this, we appreciate US travel agents for your valuable contribution in making a tourism business a success in our region and country, elaborated Mr Mongera.
The government's commitment to promoting Tanzania's tourism, under the brand "Tanzania Unforgettable," marketing the local and international market, led to a bold strategic move, and on this day, Mr Mfugale, the Tanzania Tourist Board Managing Director representing the ministry of Tourism announced the groundbreaking agreement reached with the US government to have direct chartered flights from the US to Tanzania that will commence in 2024.
"This is a ground-breaking initiative, and we will undoubtedly open new horizons for civil struggle between our nations, fostering enhanced accessibility," he reiterated.....

Continue...

Screenshot_9.jpg

Charter from some undisclosed USA location to somewhere in Tanzania. I think I will pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColetteJ48

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?