Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA (Life), Safari Club Intl
Hunted
Namibia, RSA, Canada(Saskatchewan), USA (Michigan, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Nebraska), Texas (Ya'll do realize Texas is a country right)
Is there somebody in the US that does this kind of stuff?

1661805522160.png

1661805543763.png

I would love to pimp out my Win 70 Safari Express like this but have no clue who to ask.

Thanks

There are piles of engravers. Try Jesse Kaufman ( Black Hills Engraving) out of Sturgis, SD for a start. Or just look up engravers for the gunmakers guild.
Thank you

I figured engraving wouldn’t be too hard to find but I’m thinking about the silver or gold (plate?) inlay’s specifically

I will reach out to Jesse though. Thanks

Overlay and inlay are the easy part. Also try Jim Blair of Glenrock, WY; and also Earnie Marsh. He is hear in Wyoming as well. Earnie will sometimes do a rifle or handgun if you ask hard enough. All three are or have been members of the guild.
Thanks!

Go on the FEGA website - Firearms Engravers Guild of America. You will find tons of professional engravers who can do whatever you want. I've had most of my work done by Sam Welch of Castle Rock, Utah.

CustomFox16-7.JPG

Go on the FEGA website - Firearms Engravers Guild of America. You will find tons of professional engravers who can do whatever you want. I've had most of my work done by Sam Welch of Castle Rock, Utah.

View attachment 485680
Thank you, I was able to find a Master Engraver that is 90 miles from me. I will be talking with him.

That is one georgous shotgun!

Last edited:
A reliable,low cost option… these guys use a laser engraver.. but can do pretty much any artwork you submit to them (they are making me a M98 floorplate with a crusaders cross on it as I type this)… and they are simply great people as well…

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.38.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.38.41 AM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 30
  • Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.38.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.38.44 AM.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 32
A reliable,low cost option… these guys use a laser engraver.. but can do pretty much any artwork you submit to them (they are making me a M98 floorplate with a crusaders cross on it as I type this)… and they are simply great people as well…

I will check them out. Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AundreaHal

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.