Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
PHOTO-2023-01-03-12-42-54.jpg

Tsala Hunting Safaris is proud to bring AH members this wonderful opportunity of a Cull hunt on beautiful 16 000 acres reserve in the North West Province of South Africa that have 4 of the big 5 ( Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo, and Leopard ).

Cull animals will be decided by the PH but will include male and female of both species.The reserve has allowed minimal hunting over the last few years and this fits in well with good management practices. Lodge and accommodation are 4 Star plus and will add to an excellent experience with regular encounters of Elephant, Rhino, and Buffalo.

The hunt will include all-day fees for 5 days / 6 Nights- Total for two hunters - $ 9000 ( $ 4500 each )
10 x Wildbeest
10 x Impala
Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals, drinks, and beverages ( Beer and Wine ) , Laundry services, Professional hunter services, Trackers, skinners, Hunting vehicle, Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.

Excluding:
All cost incurred before and after Safari , Taxidermy and shipping cost, Hard Liquor ( Whiskey, Gin )

Outfitter: Tsala Safaris
Area: North West Province, South Africa.

You are most welcome to contact me anytime for info.

Additional animals can be added at additional cost.
Other hunters/observers are welcome at additional cost.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Rouan

I gotta ask because it's not clear. Are the 20 animals split between the hunters or is it 20 for each hunter. Betting its the former.
Bruce

Hi Bruce

Good question.

20 animals in total between the two hunters. The 20 animals can be split up between the two hunters how they want.Good trigger and bonding time for two buddies/ Husband and wife / Father and son or daughter.

We have only a few of these deals available according the reserve's management principles.

Speak soon

Rouan

Reactions: jpg
Those "wild-e-beast" as my PH calls them, are hard to kill. The darn things don't want to stand still either. This should be an exciting hunt! Use enough gun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColetteJ48

Latest profile posts

BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.