Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI, HFMA, and a Certified KCBS BBQ Judge
Hunted
South Africa, Texas, Alaska - hey, they count. Trust me!
Pix will be coming soon.

Prices include shipping from Greater Nashville area...

No boxes with the following knives - the bucks are basically new. some discoloration on the bolsters from sitting in their sheaths - a little Flitz or Brasso will fix that. prices include shipping.
  • Buck Mini Alpha (ATS 34 BOS treated steel): $125
  • Buck Mini Alpha Folder (ATS 34 BOS treated steel): $100
  • Buck 110: $50
  • Buck Mini Vanguard (3.5" blade. *Bass Pro shops special run): $150
  • Buck 113 Alaskan Hunter: $125
Not new: Gerber Mk 2 combat knife (not a safe queen, this one was sadly abused in my early years): $85

Box of Various used Knives: $100 shipped.
  • Pack of 3 Kershaw flippers, obviously used. These are great utility knives. 3.5” blades.
  • Kershaw Ken Onion Wrinkle
  • Wenger Swiss Army Knife
  • Browning Citori presentation knife
  • Generic Damascus knife with a bone handle
  • A US Army pocket Knife.

Leica Rangemaster 900. Works great. The Rubber is a little “sticky” – just aging. $125 shipped.

Two Triple K leather ammo slides: $50 for both, shipped

Triple K “Space Cowboy” holster (designed for optics). Handgun shown is a S&W 629 PC Light Hunter with 7.5” barrel. Will also accommodate a Ruger Super Redhawk 7.5”. $100 shipped.

Minox 8.5x43 HG Binoculars. $350 shipped https://www.bestbinocularsreviews.com/Minox8x43HG-66.htm. small ding in bell on left side - does not affect performance.

Minox 10x42 BV Binoculars. $150 shipped

SPF: Two Fenix TK30 (2x D-Cells) LED flashlights. $50 for both. SPF.

2x Harris Bipods. 9” and 14” (both expand). $80 for both.

MagnetoSpeed v1. The bayonet has a little scarring form a bullet rub – nothing more than cosmetic. Works great. $125 shipped

First come, first served.

Thanks...and more to come soon.

IMG_7225.JPG
IMG_7226.JPG
IMG_7227.JPG
IMG_7228.JPG
IMG_7229.JPG
IMG_7230.JPG
IMG_7231.JPG
IMG_7232.JPG
IMG_7233.JPG
IMG_7234.JPG
IMG_7235.JPG
IMG_7236.JPG
IMG_7239.JPG
IMG_7240.JPG
IMG_7241.JPG
IMG_7242.JPG
IMG_7243.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
MagSpeed chrono.

IMG_7271.jpeg
IMG_7272.jpeg
IMG_7273.jpeg

Fenix lights sold SPF.

What size cartridges do your "Two Triple K leather ammo slides: $50 for both, shipped" hold?

What size cartridges do your "Two Triple K leather ammo slides: $50 for both, shipped" hold?
Heh, I actually wrote the sizing on the back of them years ago - it's the second picture.

Belted Mag on one, standard '06 on the other. Specific Model numbers are 581A and 581C

I’ll take the ammo slides if available

Godwincp, apologies, but you got beat out on the slides by minutes. I'll put you as a confirmed second if the deal falls through.

Any pics of these two?
  • Buck 113 Alaskan Hunter: $125

Alaskan has sold, SPF, to another bidder.

pix coming on Mini Vanguard. (*Trust me, you want this one…claim it while you can. It’s that special.)

Alaskan has sold, SPF, to another bidder.

pix coming on Mini Vanguard. (*Trust me, you want this one…claim it while you can. It’s that special.)
I already have a custom one, but would still like to see this one.

So the Vanguard Mini is a 3.5” blade. Here it is compared to a 110 and a 113 Alaskan *sold.

IMG_1096.jpeg
IMG_1095.jpeg

The amazing box of knives is SPF.

As of 1/31/2024, 8:22pm CST Current State of unspoken for inventory:
  • Buck Mini Alpha (ATS 34 BOS treated steel): $125
  • Buck Mini Alpha Folder (ATS 34 BOS treated steel): $100
  • Buck 110: $50
Not new: Gerber Mk 2 combat knife (not a safe queen, this one was sadly abused in my early years): $85

Triple K “Space Cowboy” holster (designed for optics). Handgun shown is a S&W 629 PC Light Hunter with 7.5” barrel. Will also accommodate a Ruger Super Redhawk 7.5”. $100 shipped.

Minox 10x42 BV Binoculars. $150 shipped

2x Harris Bipods. 9” and 14” (both expand). $80 for both.

MagnetoSpeed v1. The bayonet has a little scarring form a bullet rub – nothing more than cosmetic. Works great. $125 shipped

2x Wilderness Survival Belts, Size 38 - Coyote Brown and Black. $40 each or get both for $60, shipped. https://www.thewilderness.com/belts/original-instructor-belt/

Burris PEPR Mount: this 1" (the package says 30mm - it is NOT 30mm. 1" version here). $65 shipped.

Thank you all! Please enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syncro76

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?