AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Mexico, Canada,USA, Spain, Morocco
Please let’s hear about any safaris y’all have been on
and who or what safarI outfit to research or who will be in Dallas, San Angelo or San Antonio in January to talk with FTF

My son and I hunted Mahango with @Kowas Adventure Safaris, who is a sponsor on AH. Mahango is on the west bank of the Okavango River. Buffalo is on the east bank. It is my understanding that those are some of the best areas in the Strip to hunt.

1701388558563.jpeg

1701388629965.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another quality choice would be @Jamy Traut Hunting Safaris. He is also a sponsor here, and he will be at both DSC and SCI.

My Caprivi bull.
buff16.JPG

Karl Stumpfe of @ndumo HUNTING SAFARIS. Great outfitter and great guy. I think he also has more concessions there than any other outfitter. I hunted several years ago there with him and he would be my first choice if going back. I’m sure I will hunt with him again some day.

I’ve done two hunts with @Jamy Traut Hunting Safaris in Caprivi. Both were very successful and I’d highly recommend. I’d also gladly hunt with Emile at @KOU KUAS ADVENTURES. I met him in camp and my PH spoke very highly of him. I’d tell you to limit your search to those outfitters actually holding concessions and operating their own camps in Caprivi, not just buying quota to hunt there occasionally. If I go on another Caprivi hunt, I’d plan to hunt one of the parks concessions even though they cost more.
IMG_2972.jpeg
IMG_2973.jpeg
IMG_2974.jpeg
IMG_2971.jpeg
IMG_2969.jpeg
IMG_2965.jpeg
IMG_2964.jpeg
IMG_2961.jpeg

and who or what safarI outfit to research or who will be in Dallas, San Angelo or San Antonio in January to talk with FTF
Would this be your 1st trip to go agter buffalo in particular or mixed bag?

Would this be your 1st trip to go agter buffalo in particular or mixed bag?
Yes , my buddy his 3rd , he wants to go to a open concession for buffalo and hippo
as he didn’t like the style of buffalo hunting he saw in RSA ( fenced)

Huge fan of Emile @KOU KUAS ADVENTURES. He has the giant Bwabwata West concession. Filed a hunt report recently, along with @WoodFire.
I recommend Emile and @KOU KUAS ADVENTURES without reservation. Emile will be at DSC.

Come And Say Hello to ndumo HUNTING SAFARIS

Karl Stumpfe of @ndumo HUNTING SAFARIS. Great outfitter and great guy. I think he also has more concessions there than any other outfitter. I hunted several years ago there with him and he would be my first choice if going back. I’m sure I will hunt with him again some day.
S-3 Ranch - visit Ndumo Safaris at booth 3419 in Dallas.

@375Fox I think think that is good advice for hunting almost anywhere. Be sure they have the land concession and are not just an itinerant PH with a Land Cruiser and a tag........FWB

S-3 Ranch

Tsala Safaris have an excellent new concession in Zimbabwe on private land bordering Hwange NP about 3 hour drive south of Livingston if something like that might interest you.

Elephant , buffalo , cats ( permit availability ) and very good quality plains game.

PHOTO-2023-11-28-17-01-03.jpg

PHOTO-2023-11-28-17-01-05.jpg

Regards

Rouan

Hi talk to us. We will be at SCI in Nashville as well.
info@leopardlegend.com
Call: 469 439 4328 (only until 6 Feb 2024)

I've hunted the Caprivi with Dagga Boy and it was first rate. David is the PH and he'll be at SCI.

Have a peep at our buffalo Hunting videos, filmed in the Caprivi Strip / Zambezi Region (Kasika Conservency) of N/E Namibia.
Cheers,
Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AundreaHal

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.