www.spearsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, PHASA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Tanzania, USA, Phillipines
I have been offered this amazing once off Package deal in Zone 24, Noth Cameroon.
11 nights / 10 days Hunting, including 1 LD Eland.
$ 26 510.00
Included : All day fees, Big game Licence, Meals, PH, Trackers and skinners. Local beer and soft drinks.
Not included : Hotels before and after, Local flights, Meet and greet $ 280. Gun permits. Wine and spirits. D&P and trophy export. Gratuities to camp staff.
Other Trophy's can be taken at Trophy fees only.
We have a return policy of 50% of price, if for some reason you do not have a reasonable opportunity at Eland.
Best available dates are March 2023.
IMG_0320.jpeg

UGH, if I were only more patient!! I recently booked a buffalo hunt in Cameroon for next March or I would be interested in this hunt!!

Ernest, can you explain the licensing, I understand it has changed, what animals can you shoot with this license?

Thank you

UGH, if I were only more patient!! I recently booked a buffalo hunt in Cameroon for next March or I would be interested in this hunt!!
I am sure you will have a great Hunt wherever you are going, prepare yourself for the March Heat.

Ernest, can you explain the licensing, I understand it has changed, what animals can you shoot with this license?

Thank you
I am myself still a little confused with the Licensing system, but we have the Option to Buy a second License, making it possible to hunt 4 animals in class a, and 8 in Classes b and c.
My current deal is a Eland Package, with the possibility to add either Roan or Buffalo. And 4 in the b and C class.

Ok, thanks, I thought I had read the govt was going to let you shoot 3 class A on your license.
Great Offer

Wow.............the best price I have ever seen for a LDE hunt...............I am going to do a little research on Northern Cameroon and the logistics of getting there. Will send PM.....thanks for offer...........FWB

Ernest, which concession is zone 24? Is that one of the Faro units? Or farther east where Mayo Oldiri hunts?

Ok, thanks, I thought I had read the govt was going to let you shoot 3 class A on your license.
Great Offer
there as also talk that Bushbuck is no longer a Class A animals, but I cannot confirm.

Isn’t bushbuck already B/C class? I thought it was moved down from A last year.

Isn’t bushbuck already B/C class? I thought it was moved down from A last year.
Yes, I've heard the same, although the Owner of my usual area told me this Feb that we could not take a Bushbuck on class B.

Best deal I've seen on LDE in a LONG time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieCurm

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek